Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Survivor: San Juan Del Sur -- Blood vs. Water

I agree. And Natalie figured it out. That's why she told Jon to play his idol. Smart girl. Not only did she save her alliance, she forced two idols out of play. Leaving her with the only active idol, for now. At this point, she's officially my pick to win.

I don't watch TAR anymore, so I have no bias with respect to her.

Wow, a double header last week and no comments. Speaks to how boring this season has been.

I have been very busy and just now finished watching the last 2 episodes… more when I get some time to put everything into words.

I've already forgotten what happened!
    Duncan's going to make a Horns Emoticon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    Wow, a double header last week and no comments. Speaks to how boring this season has been.
    For some reason my DVR only recorded the 2nd hour, so I did not see any of the first hour.

Okay folks. Finale night on Wednesday. What are your predictions? Mine are...

Final Three: Missy, Baylor, Natalie.
    Winner: Natalie.

I think one of the remaining pair will go on a blindside. I'll pick Missy to go,since she could get sympathy vote with the bum ankle.

Final Three: Baylor, Natalie, Keith
    Winner: Natalie

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Mountain View Post
    Final Three: Baylor, Natalie, Keith
    Winner: Natalie
    I see it like this. Although, we will see how Keith can do, since as of right now it appears he has most of the jury.

PE Member Since 4/9/2002 NeonKnight's Avatar
    I think Missy may have a broken ankle, but maybe not. If she does and toughs it out, she could win.

But she has done nothing really for the jury to vote for her besides being tough. Natalie is the best player out there, and her move to oust Jon was really nice. That could seal some votes.

Keith, clearly a dimwit, is aces at challenges. He is second place, default to first if Nat goes....
    “Where words fail, music speaks.” - Hans Christian Anderson

I think Keith is a little brighter than his mannerisms would suggest...not saying the dude is a brain surgeon by ane means , but definitely don't think he's a dimwit. I agree, I think it'll be between he and Natalie. If they're in the final 3 together, it probably will be Natalie. She's played the game great. If she gets taken out, it will probably be Keith.

Personally, I'd like to see Natalie win because she played how I like to see people play the game. If it's Keith, I won't be upset. If it's any of the others I'll be pissed
    "Who would have thought a whale would be so heavy?" - Moe Sizlak

I don't think that Missy will win in a final three because of her ankle. She's not likely to be able to compete in or win any challenges unless it's purely intellectual with no physical element. The argument against her would then be that she was carried to final three. Could being nice enough for people to carry you be strategy? Sure. But I don't think it'll win her a million bucks.

I don't see Baylor being smart enough to vote against Natalie. And I doubt that she'll vote her mother out at this point. Natalie also has an immunity idol that will guarantee her a final four spot. So unless they win immunity, I see Keith out next because he's the bigger physical threat, and Jacelyn out after Keith.

I wouldn't be unhappy to see Keith win either, but I think he's a huge underdog at this point. His only game move other than immunity is, I think, to convince Baylor and Missy that they could beat him in the final TC easier than they could beat Natalie. But the jury is made up of his alliance, so that might be a tough sell.

I don't have a favorite, but think Natalie will win. This would be great as her sister was the first voted off and she has gone the entire game without a loved one.

Subterranean Tapir Hobo Chang Ba's Avatar
    Pulling for Natalie, but will be content with anyone but Baylor (and I suppose Missy then...). But Nat has played the best game of those remaining.
    Please don't ask questions, just use google.

Never let good music get in the way of making a profit.

I'm only here to reglaze my bathtub.

Well deserved
    "Who would have thought a whale would be so heavy?" - Moe Sizlak

Quote Originally Posted by Klonk View Post
    Well deserved
    Agreed. I love when the right person wins. And I was happy to see that if Keith had been in final three, he would have won.

What I don't understand, and never have, is why Jeff asks "if Jaclyn took Keith to the final three..." (or however he words it) presenting it like it would have been Jaclyn's fault for losing (by choosing Nat) if she would have won over Keith. It's not really the immunity winner's choice. Missy and Keith could have easily voted out Natalie regardless of what Jaclyn wanted. Sure there's usually an alliance at the end that dictates who the final three are. But everyone treats it like it's the immunity winner's choice when it's not. Just a pet peeve of mine.
    Last edited by ForeverAutumn; 12-18-2014 at 09:24 AM.

Definitely.

Al and all, it turned into a pretty alright season.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobo Chang Ba View Post
    Definitely.

Al and all, it turned into a pretty alright season.
    Agreed. I liked it and the most deserving person won.

A couple of things stood out this year, tribal improved greatly with three or four of the best ever, including "Stick to the plan", "You voted for who I told you, right?" and more. I also thought challenges improved this year with a great mix of physical and mental. I also agree that the right person won.

I do miss the gross eating challenges though.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Eric View Post
    Oh yeah. I love when Jeff gets the blender out too! There was no auction either. Thankfully, there was also no walk of remembrance. That always bores the crap out of me.

Oh yeah. I love when Jeff gets the blender out too! There was no auction either. Thankfully, there was also no walk of remembrance. That always bores the crap out of me.
    The only redeeming part of the walk of remembrance is getting reminded of some of the contestants who were voted out early that you may have forgotten.

I do like the auction, but admittedly I didn't realize they didn't do it this year.

Anyone have any thoughts about the next season's theme?

PE Member Since 4/9/2002 NeonKnight's Avatar
    The last few episodes really stepped it up, as far as big moves and drama goes. Almost, but not quite, redeemed the awful casting choices made this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Eric View Post
    A couple of things stood out this year, tribal improved greatly with three or four of the best ever, including "Stick to the plan", "You voted for who I told you, right?" and more. I also thought challenges improved this year with a great mix of physical and mental. I also agree that the right person won.

Absolutely agreed with most of the above. Especially the part about the challenges, they really were much better. The water challenges are always great, and they remembered that this year. Cute story too on the show about the little kid who designed one of the challenges.

Nat clearly deserved the win. Jac really sealed her fate once she chose Natalie over Keith for final 3. I think she might have won, even though the after show vote pointed to Keith. I doubt his finale speech would have helped him, likely would have buried him instead.

Reed's final wicked stepmother speech was one for the ages! Damn, he nailed her actions (like eating all the rice), but I was squirming anyway.

Seems like a pretty cool concept for next season. I've personally been all 3 types of "collars" in my life, but I will pull for the whites this time. (until they piss me off, which they will.)
    “Where words fail, music speaks.” - Hans Christian Anderson

About the next season.....just what we need, a reality show about the Class War.

Natalie deserved the win....happy to see her succeed. That whole "Cinderella story" thing was just.....unbearable.

Quote Originally Posted by NeonKnight View Post
    Reed's final wicked stepmother speech was one for the ages!
    Yeah. It was a good one. It brought back memories of Susan's Rat and Snake speech from the very first season. Anyone here remember that one?

Hey guys. A new thread for season 30, starting Feb. 25th has been started here... http://www.progressiveears.org/forum...part-Season-30