Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
Hi PixelD! Nice to hear from you, thank you for inquiring....here is the latest:
I have been super busy with my day job, so it's been a bit slow going...BUT

the album is 90% mixed, I am finishing it soon(missing ALL of my stated deadlines, so not making any further lol).
then it will be mastered by our mastering engineer, then done.
Artwork is done by a masterful artist from Poland, Michal Klimzak...he is a glorious artist/photo guy.

we have a few(3) labels we are going to discuss release with, determine that course...

June 17 we are shooting a VIDEO for the lead off single ZENITH, this will be dropped on release day, hopefully get connected with PROG magazine again.

the album is far more progressive, a bit darker, but still very melodic. Our guitar player, David Peña, who guested on the first album, has been upgraded to member for this album. His work on the album so defined it, and he was the only guitar addition we had, so this album its a trio full out. He has brought some great feel to the work, I am hopeful people will appreciate it.

we are very high on Brave New World...its like our opus...its long...74mins...but I truly feel it flows well and never drags. WE SHALL SEE! lol.

All three of us aim to be at Progstock...it would be great to have the album in hand by then as we meet/talk/hang out with other proggers.

I will be sure to let you know as soon as we are done Pixel. You are a generous support, I appreciate you. I hope you like what we have done. :-)

thanks for asking. it was nice seeing our thread on the feed this morning....peace!!
Thanks to Pixel I was able to discover your wonderful music this morning. Was going to post in response but wife and I left to get to the beach early before the crowds and just got back awhile ago.
I really enjoy Planet and it's 80's throwback influence, but listened to the 2 songs you've got posted on Bandcamp and have to say I really like the music and will most likely be getting the album when it's released.
As I listened I couldn't help but notice a great maturity in the new music, arrangement and style. Also I can't tell you how many times I've liked a new band but then the vocalist starts singing and I'm out of there, many Progressive bands seem to suffer from lead vocals not rising to the level of superior musicanship in my opinion. But I love the vocals on this and Planet is excellent also.

Keep up the good work, and as you toil about your day job, just remember there are people out here who really like and enjoy your creativity. Thank you for sharing your talent and artistic vision with us, looking forward to the new album.