Greetings,

I recently bought a FiiO X1 portable hi-res/lossless player, primarily for the purpose of having mobile hi-res demo capabilities for our new Advent album, Silent Sentinel (beautifully mastered in 2496 form by Bob Katz, by the way). However, it was also great to be able to load up the three other hi-res albums I already had and also recently made my first purchase of a new album in this format exclusively (District 97's In Vaults). So, as of now, my X1 library consists of (in alphabetical/chronological order):

1. ADVENT - Silent Sentinel
2. DISTRICT 97 - In Vaults
3. ECHOLYN - echolyn (2012)
4. ECHOLYN - I Heard You Listening
5. THE TEA CLUB - Quickly Quickly Quickly

Having this great new device that makes all these albums sound wonderful, I'm now champing at the bit to find more hi-res music to add, but haven't been able to find much more of interest based strictly on Internet searches and major hi-res music vendors. With that in mind, I'm hoping that some of the other knowledgeable folks here on PE can recommend additional resources to find more good hi-res album content--or even direct links to albums available in this format that they'd recommend, prog or otherwise.

Thanks and take care,

Alan