Thread: Just got Roger Taylor's box set THE LOT.

Just got Roger Taylor's box set THE LOT.

i've tried ordering this for almost year but hitting block walls. but finally got it today thanks to Amazon.Canada. this is the ultimate when it comes to box sets. all 5 of his solo albums, all 3 The Cross albums, 4 discs of archive tracks: singles, demos. live recordings, remix, dance mixes and songs never made it to albums. plus DVD of videos, concert footage, documentury & interviews.

i've always been a Queen fan but i never got any of Roger's solo work, so this is all new to me. so far i listened to his album Fun On Earth which came out last November. what a great refreshing CD. all the songs are just great a mix of rockers and ballads. he re-recorded Say It's Not True (With Jeff Beck on guitar) & Small from Queen/Paul Rodgers CD Cosmos Rocking. plus a bonus track Whole House Rocking (Cosmos Rockin') with Roger on vocals.

just listen to this album on YouTube, it's really great stuff.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF2gOgZM0SE

Jon Neudorf
    Love his "Fun in Space" (think that's the title) album. Need to give "Fun on Earth" a listen.

Regards,
    Jon

This Roger Taylor box set looked so interesting that I just ordered a copy on Amazon Marketplace for about $150. I am really looking forward to listening to these CDs. However, someone told me that some of the advance copies of the box set were defective. Could you please post how your box set plays for me and others interested in buying a copy?

Library Jon

i'm enjoying mine. so far no defects. when it came out last year, there were some label misprints and incorrect titles on some tracks. but those were corrected. there are many many great songs. and you really appreciate Roger for the singer he is too. there's so much great material here. this is a gem for any Queen fan. his newest cd- Fun On Earth is fantastic.

What is the format of the box set DVD? NTSC? PAL? REGION FREE?

Library Jon