Thread: Average age of Rolling Stones higher than average age of US Supreme Court justices

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar

Average age of Rolling Stones higher than average age of US Supreme Court justices

AP: Average age of Rolling Stones members is older than average age of US Supreme Court justicesl
    By Associated Press, Published: November 26

NEW YORK The Supreme Court used to be called Nine Old Men. Thats nothing compared to the ageless Rolling Stones. The justices on average are the kid brothers and sisters of the forever young rock n rollers.

The average age for the four living members of The Rolling Stones is about two years older than the nine justices of the U.S. Supreme Court.

^^^

They're also one of the reasons that this youngster (compared to the Stones) keeps performing rock n' roll.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Wish I could find that David Letterman clip where he shows the “Find the Rolling Stones among these old ladies” picture. And that was, what, 20 years ago?

-------------
    MIKE (a.k.a. "Progbear")

"'Thin Thighs For Your Man.' But I don't *like* men with thin thighs" --Daria

N.P.:“Отчуждение / В плену у диких собак / Размышляя о... / В волнах желания / Апогей”-Сепсис/Литургия безумия

Whoa! Charlie Watts is looking more like Bertrand Russell these days.