Thread: Gentle Giant PRETENTIOUS (for the sake of it) for Sale!

Gentle Giant PRETENTIOUS (for the sake of it) for Sale!

Rare!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The greatest hazard of all, losing one’s self, can occur very quietly in the world, as if it were nothing at all. No other loss can occur so quietly; ¾ an arm, a leg, five dollars, a wife, etc., is sure to be noticed.

Cool! How much is it worth? Do you have 'Giant Steps, The First Five Years' ?

Since it is in MINT condition, I will let it go for $40 USD plus applicable shipping. Unfortunately, I just sold the Giant Steps you are referring to. Let me know if you are interested. I also have an Italian release greatest hits SUPERSTARS series with a very nice booklet included (although all commentary is in ITALIAN)! Also, some of the PROCLOMATION fanzine that were released during the 90's! Hope to hear from u some.

Best Regards,
    Xipe Totec6
    The greatest hazard of all, losing one’s self, can occur very quietly in the world, as if it were nothing at all. No other loss can occur so quietly; ¾ an arm, a leg, five dollars, a wife, etc., is sure to be noticed.

What's the point? It's just a compilation of their first 3 albums! Just buy the CD's! I got this at a used vinyl store for $3 and only listen to it for songs from the debut, which I don't have.

The point is that it's an unusual item and, for the completest, something to add to the collection. I don't need to add to the bulk of my collection; I need to divest. The Pretentious title reminds me of a lighting effect that they used when I saw them at the Santa Monica Civic. They came on stage and began to this banner announcing 'PRETENTIOUS!' It was a droll comeback for the critics I suspect.
    '