Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transatlantic plays CalProg

Premiums are now completely gone. Lots of standard seats available.

Bought my tickets early this morning.. when I clicked on "tickets", up came a page to buy $70.00 tickets.
    Premium seats?? Why did I miss this? I didn't see an option. Maybe half asleep??

^I believe that is a drop down on the ticket price.

What were the Premiums?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Marsh View Post
    What were the Premiums?
    Premium seats were the first ten rows and some side row seats.

When you click on the tickets link, there are two options for tickets. To the left is Premium Seats (now sold out) and on the right is standard seats.

One UK date announced so far !

Quote Originally Posted by Pam George View Post
    Premium seats were the first ten rows and some side row seats.

When you click on the tickets link, there are two options for tickets. To the left is Premium Seats (now sold out) and on the right is standard seats.
    Thanks Pam!

From looking at the seating chart, a major thumbs up to the staggered rows, whereby the seats are aligned off center to the seat in front so you can view between shoulders instead of the back of the person you are behind.

Tickets purchased for Montreal. Fourth row again, just like last time I saw them! I originally chose the "VIP Upgrade" price but I couldn't tell what on earth that entailed (perhaps a meet and greet?), and since each ticket was about $60 more, I opted for the regular priced tickets.

This will be the first time I've seen a seated show at L'Olympia. It's going to be refreshing to leave that venue without sore feet!
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

They're playing Paris on March 15th. Lots of posters in the Paris metro at the moment, half advertising the upcoming Marillion gig in November, the other half advertising TA. So Pete Trewavas is pictured twice. Might be the all-time apex of his visibility here !

Advert for the London Forum gig in the latest Classic Rock mag . Going to hang on to see if any gigs further North & like you guys hopefully a seated venue . Am sure they could now fill City Hall type theaters !

Quote Originally Posted by calyx View Post
    Lots of posters in the Paris metro at the moment, half advertising the upcoming Marillion gig in November, the other half advertising TA. So Pete Trewavas is pictured twice.
    Yeah, this will be the fifth time we've traveled to Montreal to see Pete Trewavas in one band or another!
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Keswick 2/8/14 as seen at the venue last night.