Thread: New Vespero CD (Droga) out now on RAIG

New Vespero CD (Droga) out now on RAIG

Vespero is and has been my favorite band for the last few years, so I was eagerly awaiting their new release, there is a Special Edition version available as well which includes an additional Live CD (Livenventures), but since there was only 100 available (99 since I bought mine), you better hurry if you want one. Their previous album (Subkraut: U-Boats Willkommen Hier) was awesome, so I have high hopes for Droga...

RAIG has a lot of interesting bands, many of them with very limited availability (meaning no one in the US is importing them for sale), you can read about them on their site and here samples on You Tube. Link: http://www.raig.ru/art.asp

The best part is that many of the RAIG CD's are $11 (US funds) so even with shipping charges they are still a great deal, and you can use PayPal.

I also have CD's from other RAIG bands, including:
    Human Factor, Sehnsucht, Temple of Smoke, Boschs with You, Gdeva

Anyone else buy Droga yet? Or have comments on RAIG label bands?

I have played Droga two times.It leaves me quite a disappointed.

I got Human Factor as well.It didn't blow me off,but needs more spin.

Kalutaliksuak is a must.

KALUTALIKSUAK-LAST DAY OF THE LIVE .

Quote Originally Posted by Mythos View Post
    RAIG has a lot of interesting bands, many of them with very limited availability (meaning no one in the US is importing them for sale), you can read about them on their site and here samples on You Tube. Link: http://www.raig.ru/art.asp

The best part is that many of the RAIG CD's are $11 (US funds) so even with shipping charges they are still a great deal, and you can use PayPal.

I also have CD's from other RAIG bands, including:
    Human Factor, Sehnsucht, Temple of Smoke, Boschs with You, Gdeva

Anyone else buy Droga yet? Or have comments on RAIG label bands?
    I only have the first and third albums by Disen gage from this label - their first is Ok in a very instrumental Crimson style but their third is absolutely stunning -somewhere between instrumental Crimson circa Discipline mixed with the 4 guitarists of the Apocalypso Bar and a bit more besides. I will check out some of the others now you've brought them to my attention.

I only have "Foam" by Vespero and 2 Liventure discs :19 and 23. Love this band but I find their catalogue not the easiest to be found. These days, if it's not a download I don't bother. I have given up buying physical CDs.
    "Corn Flakes pissed in. You ranted. Mission accomplished. Thread closed."

-Cozy 3:16-

Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    I only have "Foam" by Vespero and 2 Liventure discs :19 and 23. Love this band but I find their catalogue not the easiest to be found. These days, if it's not a download I don't bother. I have given up buying physical CDs.
    I got their entire discog from Greg Walker. http://synphonic.8m.com/country/russia.htm

Is he still NOT accepting credit cards? I don't Pay Pal so truth be told, I never order from him. When I saw him at NF 2012 I asked for Vespero CDs but he didn't have any with him.

These days, if it's not available as a download, I'll pass. Got no more room for CDs nor am I interested in paying shipping fees for something that will only get ripped and then stored away forever.

Sorry to hear man... for what its worth i've never had any issues with Greg, none whatsoever... ordering piles of cds and vinyl from him for over a decade now.

No issues, just no credit card payments. The times I have dealt with him, I had no complaints. I just got tired of getting international money orders all the time. As for at NF2012, I guess Greg figured Vespero wouldn't sell so why lug 'em all the way there just to bring 'em all back.

I guess it has always been tough for music collector from Northern America.

Quote Originally Posted by Modry Effekt View Post
    Kalutaliksuak is a must.
    I agree. One of the best bands on RAIG.
    Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS

Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Is he still NOT accepting credit cards? I don't Pay Pal so truth be told, I never order from him. When I saw him at NF 2012 I asked for Vespero CDs but he didn't have any with him.

These days, if it's not available as a download, I'll pass. Got no more room for CDs nor am I interested in paying shipping fees for something that will only get ripped and then stored away forever.
    ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS

Got this from Syn-phonic's site:

Payments accepted are the following: Credit Cards, Paypal, Money Order, International Money Order, Personal Check, Bank Check (drawn on a USA bank only), Moneygram, Western Union, Bank Wire Transfer, Cash in a registered letter.

And then in BIG BOLD letters below that...Credit Cards via Paypal - fast service, easy, and secure payments for your Synphonic purchases!

BTW, he has been taking credit cards for over 15 years now.

Besides since you say you only download now and no longer buy "physical" CD's...what does all this matter to you anyway? Enjoy your low-fi downloads...LOL!