Thread: Preview track from upcoming (third) Advent CD

Preview track from upcoming (third) Advent CD

Greetings friends,

Although it's taken longer than I'd hoped, it's my pleasure to share our first official "preview" mix of a track from the upcoming (third) Advent CD:

Assuming all goes well, we expect to have the album out by the end of this year. We very much hope that you enjoy our new music and sincerely appreciate your checking it out.

All the best,

Alan

That's a beautiful piece imo, Alan (and you even had nepotism Amy plus the California Crazy Chicoine singing). I really did love it.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Very much looking forward to this: I think Cantus Firmus is a seriously fine album and the sample above has me eager for more.

Does it matter that this waste of time is what makes a life for you?

Hey Steve and John,

Thanks so much for the very kind feedback! Although I'm not sure exactly how this came to be, the new album has very much been worked in parallel (unlike Cantus Firmus), so it's a pleasure to finally have one full-band piece that is in "ready to share" mode. On the bright side, with all our irons in the fire, we should be able to get the rest of the recording/mixing done at a much faster pace and have the album out by year's end.

Take care and thanks again for your encouraging words,

Alan

P.S. Steve: Love having Amy, Kerry, and Matt (and Henry's daughter, Therese) on this one.

Jefferson James
    This sounds so, so good, Alan! I'm really excited for you guys, and thank you so much for asking me and Matt to help out, we had a blast doing it.

listening to this: sound very nice, keep up the good work, keep us posted!

Greetings,

Thanks so much, Kerry and Paolo!

Cheers,

Alan

i really like this tune a lot. i've listened to it quite a bit since you posted it on Facebook a little while ago. excellent in every way.

we're very excited to hear the whole album!

thanks again for this,

Kimara
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...