Thread: Cruise to the Edge?

Cruise to the Edge?

My brother and I are discussing attending Cruise to the Edge 2025. This would be our first CTTE. For those who have been, what would be your tips for someone who has never gone?

Is the whole ship dedicated to CTTE, or is the ship shared?
    How early do we need to book?
    Any other tips or tricks you can share would be great!

Thanks all!

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    My brother and I are discussing attending Cruise to the Edge 2025. This would be our first CTTE. For those who have been, what would be your tips for someone who has never gone?

Is the whole ship dedicated to CTTE, or is the ship shared?
    How early do we need to book?
    Any other tips or tricks you can share would be great!

Thanks all!
    You might try hitting the search button as there already is a CTTE thread. I think it is titled Cruise To The Edge 2024, but is still an active thread. In answer to your questions.

The whole ship is dedicated to CTTE

People who have been on CTTE before get first dibs on booking for the next year. That has already happened. The cruise sold out last year, so I would look into it asap. You can put down a deposit and don't have to pay the whole thing at once.
    Last edited by SteveSly; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:48 AM.

I'll second what Steve said - that thread has a bunch of info and if you are serious about going, I recommend booking ASAP. There are already categories that are sold out and it is pretty likely the whole thing will sell out before too long.

The other advice I would give is to join the official cruise to the edge facebook page. That is where a lot of information is sent out by the promoters and sometimes the bands. Also, there is a lot of advice - much of it good - there. Do take some things with a grain of salt - some posters there are crazy negative at times and also some of the posters will give definitive answers when they flat out don't know. But, in general, it is the best place to get info on it.

I highly recommend it. This will be my 7th and I'm really looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mstove View Post
    I'll second what Steve said - that thread has a bunch of info and if you are serious about going, I recommend booking ASAP. There are already categories that are sold out and it is pretty likely the whole thing will sell out before too long.

The other advice I would give is to join the official cruise to the edge facebook page. That is where a lot of information is sent out by the promoters and sometimes the bands. Also, there is a lot of advice - much of it good - there. Do take some things with a grain of salt - some posters there are crazy negative at times and also some of the posters will give definitive answers when they flat out don't know. But, in general, it is the best place to get info on it.

I highly recommend it. This will be my 7th and I'm really looking forward to it.
    Agree, the Facebook page is a very good source for information.

Thanks guys! I'll search for the other thread and join the FB page.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    Thanks guys! I'll search for the other thread and join the FB page.
    Since we are friends on Facebook if you have any specific questions feel free to message me. I have been on the last two CTTE.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveSly View Post
    Since we are friends on Facebook if you have any specific questions feel free to message me. I have been on the last two CTTE.
    Thanks Steve. I appreciate that!

lol
    NG ~ BC ~ PA
    “Pointing out the problem doesn't make it go away!” —Mr. Enter

On another note, does anyone know if Incel Island 2024 is sold out?
    Mongrel dog soils actor's feet