Thread: PROG-ROCK Diner for 04/28/2024: 10pm-12am EDT Info

PROG-ROCK Diner for 04/28/2024: 10pm-12am EDT Info

Hello, this Sunday 4/28/24 from 10pm to Midnight EDT on Radio Fairfax at www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax and on Cable in No. Virginia (COX, Verizon & Comcast in Reston) The Prog-Rock Diner is starting off the first course with some music by a project of Tenk Van Dool's called Temple of Switches. Paul Sears has been working with him providing drums and Tenk will have a new release out with Paul on drums although this is a previous release (no Paul). I decided to follow it up with some of the new Sleepytime Gorilla Museum release and then going back to the alphabet of bands on my shelves. So the next course will feature Zombie Frogs, After Crying, Ahvak, Barrock, Syd Barrett, Camel and Campo Di Marte. I'll post the full playlist close to the start of the show and I do hope your appetite is sated! Comments and suggestions are always welcome and thanks for listening.

Here's the Playlist:

TEMPLE OF SWITCHES - The Unfurling - Four NOTE: I think I mistakenly announced as The Underling, my apologies!
    SLEEPYTIME GORILLA MUSEUM - Salamander in Two Worlds - Of the Last Human Being
    SLEEPYTIME GORILLA MUSEUM - Fanfare for the Last Human Being - Of the Last Human Being
    ZOMBIE FROGS - Leviathan - Awaken
    ZOMBIE FROGS - Potentially Broken Orange - Awaken
    AFTER CRYING - Judas - Fold Es Eg
    AHVAK - Hamef Ahakim - Ahvak

AFTER CRYING - Ketezer Ev - Fold Es Eg
    BARROCK - Nell'Antro Della Strega - La Strega
    BARROCK - La Mutazione - La Strega
    SYD BARRETT - Gigolo Aunt - Barrett
    SYD BARRETT - Waving My Arms In the Air - Barrett
    SYD BARRETT - I Never Lied To You - Barrett
    CAMEL - Lunar Sea - Moonmadness
    CAMPO DI MARTE - II Tempo - Campo Di Marte