Thread: Mt. Jumbo

Mt. Jumbo

Here's an instrumental piece I wrote, I hope you like it! I play Guitar, keys, and drums.

John! We haven't seen you around these parts for a long while. How've you been? I'm not sure why you've changed your screen name, but I'm just pleased you're still making music in 2024... and this is a great little tune you've got here. I especially enjoy the guitarwork! I've often wondered when you were going to put out more music. Please post more tunes when you can. Don't be a stranger!

Quote Originally Posted by Koreabruce View Post
    John! We haven't seen you around these parts for a long while. How've you been? I'm not sure why you've changed your screen name, but I'm just pleased you're still making music in 2024... and this is a great little tune you've got here. I especially enjoy the guitarwork! I've often wondered when you were going to put out more music. Please post more tunes when you can. Don't be a stranger!
    Thank you Bruce.....my screen name was Enidi and then one day I was suddenly not able to log back in. I was instructed to change my password...but it wouldn't work. Finally it did work. Thank you again for the support!!

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    John, the music songs really decent.
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)

Quote Originally Posted by mozo-pg View Post
    John, the music songs really decent.
    Wow...thanks so much!!

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Wow...thanks so much!!
    I meant sounds not song!
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)