Thread: PROG-ROCK Diner for 03/17/2024: 10pm-12am EDT Info Bit o'Irish & new Newhouse + more

PROG-ROCK Diner for 03/17/2024: 10pm-12am EDT Info Bit o'Irish & new Newhouse + more

Hello, this Sunday 3/17/2024 from 10pm to Midnight EDT on Radio Fairfax at www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax and on Cable in No. Virginia (COX, Verizon & Comcast in Reston) The Prog-Rock Diner gives a nod to St. Patrick's Day with some music from Tartanic. After that course, we'll savor some new music by Dave Newhouse and then dive back into some 'alphabet soup' with items from my collection this week starting with the letter 'U' and Univers Zero, then Vak, Roger Waters, Stomu Yamashta and Advent for some dessert. I'll post the full playlist close to the start of the show. Thanks again for listening, I hope you've been having a wonderful week! NOTE: For those in Arizona and MST the show now comes on from 7pm to 9pm.

Here's the Playlist:

TARTANIC - Morrison's Day - Universal
    TARTANIC - Maid of Bracken - Universal
    TARTANIC - Jiggy Biddy's Slur Horn - Uncharted
    DAVE NEWHOUSE - Natura Morta - Natura Morta
    DAVE NEWHOUSE - Zoom Boy - Natura Morta
    UNIVERS ZERO - Soubresauts - Clivages
    UNIVERS ZERO - Straight Edge - Clivages
    VAK - Au fond des creuses - Budo
    DAVE NEWHOUSE - Stinker Winker Takes A Walk - Natura Morta

VAK - Budo - Budo
    ROGER WATERS - When We Were Young - Is This the Life We Really Want?
    ROGER WATERS - Deja Vu - Is This the Life We Really Want?
    STOMU YAMASHTA's RED BUDDHA THEATRE - What A Way to Live In Modern Times - The Man From The East
    STOMU YAMASHTA's RED BUDDHA THEATRE - My Little Partner - The Man From The East
    ADVENT - Your Healing Hand - Cantus Firmus
    Last edited by Progluvr; 03-17-2024 at 10:01 PM.
    Deb S.
    The Prog-Rock Diner www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax
    SUNDAYS 10pm-12am EST