Thread: Eric Woolfson (Alan Parsons Project) podcast

Eric Woolfson (Alan Parsons Project) podcast

Just a message to let PE folks know about my newest podcast featuring a tribute to the Alan Parsons Project's Eric Woolfson, with music and an exclusive interview with his daughter/business manager Sally. You can listen to it here. I'm particularly happy with this one, and I hope you enjoy it, too. Thanks!
    Progtopia is a podcast devoted to interviewing progressive rock, metal, and electronic artists from the past and present, featuring their songs and exclusive interviews. Artists interviewed on the show have included Steve Hackett, Sound of Contact, Larry Fast, Circus Maximus, Anubis Gate, Spock's Beard, and many more. http://progtopia.podomatic.com See you in a land called Progtopia!

Very interesting and entertaining show. The interview with Eric's daughter was really informative. I was very sorry to hear that the 'Alan Parsons Project that Never Was Volume 2' was never completed. I remember reading the interview in PROG magazine shortly before his death where Eric said that he was working on it. Finished or not, it would be great to hear the demos that she mentioned. Thanks for posting about this. I am now going to go back and listen to some of your other podcasts.

Great stuff!

Thanks, guys. Glad you liked it. It's become my top listened-to show, beating out Circus Maximus.
    Progtopia is a podcast devoted to interviewing progressive rock, metal, and electronic artists from the past and present, featuring their songs and exclusive interviews. Artists interviewed on the show have included Steve Hackett, Sound of Contact, Larry Fast, Circus Maximus, Anubis Gate, Spock's Beard, and many more. http://progtopia.podomatic.com See you in a land called Progtopia!

Thanks a lot for this podcast. It's real good to learn more about the main writer in APP. I know AP wasn't a fan of his voice but I thought it was fantastic.