Thread: Consider the Source/Panzerballett - NYC Show and Live Filming in Poughkeepsie

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar

Consider the Source/Panzerballett - NYC Show and Live Filming in Poughkeepsie

A couple of updates to help out ProgDay's friends Consider the Source and Panzerballett. No affiliation - just wanted to help promote these shows because I don't think I won't be able to go but would like to help them be well attended. Two great bands!:

Wednesday, March 27th
    Piano's - 158 Ludlow St.
    New York, NY

w/ Panzerballett
    Doors at 9:30pm $15 21+

For those who don't already know, this past October we toured Germany with the insanely talented jazz-metal band Panzerballett. We are unbelievably excited to bring them to the US for a week of shows which we'll be kicking off this Wednesday in our own backyard, NYC. It is truly an honor to have this band perform with us and we give our highest recommendation you make it out early to catch their set.

Panzerballett begins at 10pm.

-----------------------

Sunday, March 31st
    The Chance Theater
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    ***Live Filming***

w/ Panzerballett, Mazmyth & Ecco3
    Doors at 6pm $12 adv/$15 dos 16+

For those who don't already know, this past October we toured Germany with the insanely talented jazz-metal band Panzerballett. We are beyond excited to have them with us in America this week for a 6-night run. It is truly an honor to have this band perform with us and we give our highest recommendation you make it out for this rare opportunity.

What's extra special about the Sunday night show is that it will be captured by a multi-camera setup for a future release. Please join us in making an awesome night in CTS history.

This is an EARLY show so plan accordingly (CTS begins at 9pm).

------
    Our Brand New Website is finally here!! We can't wait to share it with you! Click the link below and enjoy...
    www.considerthesourcemusic.com
    One very exciting new feature we are proud to be presenting is the newly created Source Academy!! Offering a variety of forums for learning directly from the band members, including master classes, clinics, & lessons! Click the pic below for more info.

Both bands are also doing a NJProghouse gig on Monday, April 1st at 7:30 pm.

More details can be found here:

http://njproghouse.com/2013/02/01/pa...-april-1-2013/

Both bands have played ProgDay in past years and were great. If I live in NJ I would be there in a heartbeat.

Steve Sly

Oh wow, the Chance. I have never been there but when I lived in NY I heard a lot about it. The NJ show is tempting but that's kind of close to Rosfest for me(timing wise).

Quote Originally Posted by SteveSly View Post
    Both bands have played ProgDay in past years and were great. If I live in NJ I would be there in a heartbeat.

Steve Sly
    Both bands are playing in Buffalo this Friday, we'll be there...

Dave Sr.

Kristi
    Can anyone who saw any of these shows tell me how they were? I saw CtS recently and it just wasn't the same as prog day. Or the other times I saw them. Love to know your thoughts!