Thread: Happy Birthday To Ambrosia's Keyboardist Christopher North

Happy Birthday To Ambrosia's Keyboardist Christopher North

Happy Birthday to Ambrosia's Christopher North. Thanks for all the great organ and piano playing.
    One of my favorites off the debut album "Drink Of Water"

"Drink Of Water" is a classic!!! My favorite too! Christopher is a MONSTER player!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRISTOPHER!!!
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

Banned
    Happy Birthday Mr North! Ambrosia is a great art-rock group supported by the engineering and production of the talented Alan Parsons, especially on the first two albums.

I was curious to know more about the circumstances behind CN's departure from Ambrosia during the recording of Life Beyond L.A. All I could find online was that he "had family obligations and was not totally happy with the group's shift away from the sound of the first two albums." But I guess the money was good enough for him to return as a touring member.
    I'm holding out for the Wilson-mixed 5.1 super-duper walletbuster special anniversary extra adjectives edition.

Drink of Water is also one of my favorites, along with Make Us All Aware. Although he left the band during Life Beyond LA, he did make appearances on that and the two following albums, so he was on all five studio albums. Its nice to see him live these days touring with the band.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerking View Post
    Drink of Water is also one of my favorites, along with Make Us All Aware. Although he left the band during Life Beyond LA, he did make appearances on that and the two following albums, so he was on all five studio albums. Its nice to see him live these days touring with the band.
    In 1999, the full band including Pack toured and I was lucky to see them. Anyway, at Rosfest without Pack, they put on a great show. From Life Beyond LA they did "Apothecary”, which was phenomenal, with Joe Puerta doing most of the lead vocals.

Quote Originally Posted by Firth View Post
    In 1999, the full band including Pack toured and I was lucky to see them. Anyway, at Rosfest without Pack, they put on a great show. From Life Beyond LA they did "Apothecary”, which was phenomenal, with Joe Puerta doing most of the lead vocals.
    Didn't see the 1999 tour but did see the Rosfest show. I've seen them 7 times Rosfest was the only time I got to see them play Drink of Water and Mama Frog. In recent years they've been playing the Brunt and Kamikaze but no Apothecary.