Thread: Upcoming Kimara Sajn album "Wayfinding"

Upcoming Kimara Sajn album "Wayfinding"

Hi friends and friendlies!

Hey, i just wanted to let folks know that our new album "Wayfinding" is available as a pre-release stream. It will come out on CD in May but you can listen to it whenever you like either from our site or Soundcloud (that link is below). Because my PE peeps are special

The streams section of our site precognitiverecords.com has it along with most of the rest of the catalogue. You can also use the link below to hear it here now!

It is a deceptively downbeat, somewhat dark affair but actually rocks along quite nicely, we think. We hope you like it.

Joy and peace to everyone. Ta twicely for now,

K

Last edited by Polypet; 01-21-2024 at 07:50 PM.
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

For the interested (clearly numerous), there is this EP available to listen to on our site also. It's very different from Wayfinding but equally gratifying, we hope. For those who might chance upon this.

It's all in our head - uh huh, uh huh.

http://www.precognitiverecords.com/SecretThieves

click through the cover splash page to get to the player, as per usual.

thanks, um... one.... and all?

K
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

I’m onto wayfinding now as I type and it’s fecking incredible! Super unique full of Kimara coolness and his idiosyncrasies abound! I’m lovin’ it!

I'm so glad you're enjoying it!

Thanks Stevie - i've been away in Colorado visiting family and just now saw this

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    It sounds really great to me too!
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)

thanks guys
    Last edited by Polypet; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:38 PM.

Hi ghostly fans,

Just a heads up on our doings, in case anyone was wondering.... Wayfinding is getting nice airplay. Some of you overseas may have heard it. That's nice. It's officially out on May 1.

It's above in the OP but here it is again below for easy edification.

the stream on our site - http://www.precognitiverecords.com/Wayfinding (click through the cover splash page)

Also out that day is this one (below), a PP/+1 companion piece called "Cry Pray Dance". A bit different: more abstract and perhaps more rocking but no less introspective and textural

We hope you'll like it. Ta for now and all the best to everybody here!

the stream on our site - http://www.precognitiverecords.com/CryPrayDance (click through the cover splash page)
    Last edited by Polypet; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:08 PM.

one bumpity bumpstein...

Beautiful Kim!
    Stream of conscience in a Dave Stewartish way
    no tunes, no dynamics, no nosebone

I like that description. It is a sort of a travelogue, in my thinking. The flow was inspired by B.Sue and i walking the Camino in Sept/Oct last year (from Lisbon, Portugal to Santiago, Spain). A very intense and spiritual thing we were doing with her 4 sisters which was also beautiful and exciting. This album (and actually the other also) was born from preparing for and then inspired by having done that. So the sequencing especially was meant to convey a sort of travelling flow. I'm glad to know you got a sense of that from it!

And Dave Stewart? Forget it about it - high praise for me, as you know. One of my early heroes, indeed. Thank you, Chris

If you'd like, I'll PM you with copies.

BTW: been revisting all of my Helmets of Gnat since last we interacted about your latest one. YAY and also thank YOU.

Peace out, everyone. Thanks for listening!

here is the third of the trilogy of albums officially out on May 1st. the other two are up above this post. for those interested... this one is called "+1 - Raise You Up / Pity The Monsters". we hope you get some enjoyment from it.

For those interested:
    Three albums will be coming out on May 1st - however they are all currently available for online streaming. I've officially now added all 3 to our online streams. Those who don't use Soundcloud can use these. Also it makes it easier to listen to the whole album, imo.

The links below are catalogue entries. You can use the "stream "link on the page to go to the online stream for the album. As usual click the cover splash page to go in.

Raise You Up / Pity The Monsters
    http://www.precognitiverecords.com/catalog/%3F101scs1x

Wayfinding
    http://www.precognitiverecords.com/catalog/%3F98scsk1x

Cry Pray Dance
    http://www.precognitiverecords.com/catalog/%3F100scs1x

All of these are best heard as complete albums (ideally through headphones). However, thank you for listening in whichever way you choose to do it. It is greatly appreciated.

Peace salads to everyone,
    Kimara

bumpity b.. oh whatever

keeping this in the mix for anyone with interest. The albums come out next week.

here's to all of the ghosts of readers who may stumble upon this post
    Last edited by Polypet; 13 Hours Ago at 11:35 AM.