Thread: Rick Wakeman live at Gloucester

Rick Wakeman live at Gloucester

Rick Wakeman will be performing two of his most greatest productions live, at Gloucester, in June 2013: Journey to the center of the earth and Myth and Legends of King Arthur and the Knights of the round table. This could be a once in a lifetime opportunity and is an impossiblity for me to be present. Does anyone knows if this concerts will be recorded in DVD?

So its finally been confirmed ! I think its a safe bet it will be recorded for DVD !

He released a DVD from the "Six Wives" show (very good DVD BTW), so I think it's likely we will see this released too.

Yes. It's been confirmed. The Rick Wakeman site states that more than 7,000 tickets has been sold already.

Quote Originally Posted by gilawi View Post
    Yes. It's been confirmed. The Rick Wakeman site states that more than 7,000 tickets has been sold already.
    Could you provide a link for this? As far as I'm aware there has been no announcement. The Forum owner at RWCC states an announcement is "imminent". I am not aware of any ticket going on sale yet. There are in the region of 7000 signed up for pre-sale information, including me.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeswave View Post
    Could you provide a link for this? As far as I'm aware there has been no announcement. The Forum owner at RWCC states an announcement is "imminent". I am not aware of any ticket going on sale yet. There are in the region of 7000 signed up for pre-sale information, including me.
    Yikes !! You're right. Double checked the info at RCWW.Com. It says that the 7,000 tickets are just pre-sale. Sorry. I was so over enthusiastic by the news that i just misread.

This sounds awesome. I live on the other side of the pond. Oh, well.

Quote Originally Posted by gilawi View Post
    Yikes !! You're right. Double checked the info at RCWW.Com. It says that the 7,000 tickets are just pre-sale. Sorry. I was so over enthusiastic by the news that i just misread.
    Amazing that Rick can still generate that much interest in a concert, that's a LOT of people!