Thread: Sanguine Hum - new Bandcamp archive release

Sanguine Hum - new Bandcamp archive release

Sanguine Hum just released "Archive Vol, 1", a collection of demos and alternative versions:

https://sanguinehum.bandcamp.com

The band are currently taking advantage of the lockdown to complete their fifth album which should be finished shortly. The income from this archival release will help finance the final stages of the new album.

Fantastic! Get it today. Bandcamp are waiving their fees, so the artists get more.

It is a great collection
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

Quote Originally Posted by The Twickerman View Post
    Fantastic! Get it today. Bandcamp are waiving their fees, so the artists get more.
    Done! Like these guy's toons a lot.
    It's a Good Thing I Don't Have Super Brain Powers Or You'd All Be In A Thousand Little Pieces Right Now (Forever Einstein).

Thanks for the thread...and thanks for buying Archive has gone down really well...it was lost of fun putting it together.

And yes...Hum 5 (we ARE working on a better title...promise!!) is well under way. I'll put more info here as it nears completion.
    It's kind of strange...an album that absolutely wouldn't have happened without Covid-19. We had well and truly stopped.

Cheers.

Matt.

I meant to pick this up yesterday, but the day slipped past and so I’m getting it today, and very much looking forward to the new music too. Thankfully there’s one good thing to come out of this messy time.

I will get it for sure. I've only recently discovered this group and the music really f*cks with my BPD enhanced emotions. One song after another - really beautiful.
    Mongrel dog soils actor's feet

Yeah, I've only checked them out recently, but like what I hear. I'll probably buy some discs on the next Bandcamp no fee day.

Quote Originally Posted by Troopers For Sound View Post
    And yes...Hum 5 (we ARE working on a better title...promise!!) is well under way. I'll put more info here as it nears completion.
    It's kind of strange...an album that absolutely wouldn't have happened without Covid-19. We had well and truly stopped.
    "Now We Have Time"?

"Now We Have Time"?
    So tempted

And after the lockdown, "Now We Have Live Music Again". The tour.

And after the lockdown, "Now We Have Live Music Again". The tour.
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...