Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RIP Keith Ling AKA Jubal

I don't know if it means anything, but the way you're signing this (and the fact that you cared to let us know) shows that he was a very lucky man. My sincere best wishes for whatever life brings to you in the future.

Kelly, may you find peace in the loving and happy memories of your life together.
    I didn't know Keith, but reading the comments from those who did, I wish I had.

It's especially moving for you to take the time and tell everyone here how much the people here made him happy.
    Soundcloud page: Richard Hermans, musical meanderings https://soundcloud.com/precipice YouTube: [https://www.youtube.com/@richardhermans4457

So so sorry to hear this. Please take care of yourself and family in this time of grief. [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no. I’m so, so sorry to hear this. Keith was a super nice guy and always complimentary and supportive of Farpoint. Prayers and condolences for all who loved him.

My sincere condolences on your loss. I can’t even imagine...but there is so much goodwill here for Keith.

My condolences. I did not know Keith personally but always appreciated his posts as Jubal. One of the many "good guys" here on the site. RIP.

I am also sorry to read this. Kelly, please know that we all appreciated his enthusiastic passion for our music.

Regards,
    Sean

So sorry to hear this, RIP Jubal...
    I always enjoyed and learnt from his posts. He will be missed.

Thank you for sharing and posting about your loss.

So young, I turn the same age next week.

Don't know if we ever met, but I am sure we did if he ever went to a Nearfest.

RIP and may you find comfort.

I don't recall having any direct contact with your husband on PE, but from the response here it's clear his was a positive presence on this site and elsewhere. Very sorry for your loss.
    David
    Happy with what I have to be happy with.

hiding out in treetops, shouting out rude names
    ^yes, Jubal was a positive presence here and if you look back thru the older threads, a fairly consistent contributor to conversations here. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to share this news with us when you obviously have so much to deal with. Good luck and God speed.

Happy Trails, Jubal.

My deepest sympathies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear this.

All the best to you and your family.

The eons are closing
    Rest well Jubal.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit

Those we love live on in our hearts and minds.

RIP Keith. One of the good guys, indeed...

Banned
    I did not know your husband but I hope it gives some comfort to know that he (virtually) touched many lives in a positive way, and will be very much missed and remembered in the minds of many. May you have peace.

Very sorry to hear this. Condolences to you and your family.

Condolences to you and your family. Jubal was always a sweet and supportive presence.
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

Jon Neudorf
    Very sorry for your loss, RIP.

Condolences to you and the rest of your families. I knew Keith through my work with the band Man on Fire. He was a kind articulate man and will be missed by everyone. I pray you find a measure of peace in the outpouring of love this community has for him.

So sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace.

Just wanted to stop by and post here. I was finally able to get logged in again tonight.

I wanted to say thank you for all the comments about Keith. He was my best friend and the love of my life. He was not the easiest person to know, but he loved music so much. He taught me how to enjoy Progressive Rock (although some things are still not my "cup of tea") and I taught him how to enjoy the music that my parents taught me how to love. He enjoyed being on this board so much, because you all spoke his language.

It's been almost six weeks since he passed and your comments have me bawling like a baby. I miss him so much. Music is not being played so much right now and it gets lonely here.

I'm not sure who is the "head honcho" here, but I wanted to say thank you for the lovely bouquet of flowers. Because he passed during the ridiculousness that was going on with the virus, we were only able to have immediate family at a graveside service. Right now, we are in the middle of planning a Memorial service, possibly on June 20th. If anyone wants further details, please email me at ladysham@comcast.net

I am also going to get back to selling off the things that he had originally put together to sell. For several reasons, I am probably not going to be getting his SS yet and have to continue to make money some way. We had no life insurance on him, just his retirement fund. If you don't mind, I will dig up the last list he posted, figure out what needs to be removed, and repost it here in case anyone wants any of the items. Then I'll post the remainder on eBay.

He really cared about all of you here. He loved Progressive Music so much and this was such a great outlet for him to talk about his favorite artists, the music and more. And yes, he was passionate about it all.

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for befriending him. And me in all this.

Much love to all. And God bless.

Kelly Ling