Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Glass Hammer "Dreaming City" Pre-Order

Ordered!
    I'm not lazy. I just work so fast I'm always done.

Hello, and thank you for ordering! on top of the pandemic and all the chaos that is caused everyone, Chattanooga has just been hit by a devastating tornado. This is one of the worst disasters for EPB in their history.
    Oh, I feel your pain. My campus where I work was hit by the Dallas tornado back in October of 2019. We lost 8 of 14 buildings, no joke- $43 million worth of damage. We are rebuilding, and then got hit by a global pandemic! Sheesh!
    I'm not lazy. I just work so fast I'm always done.

Quote Originally Posted by infandous View Post
    Finally got around to listening to this today (long story). Initially I wasn't sure what to think, quite heavy for GH. So I got out the lyrics booklet and just starting following along and reading the story bits. By the end I was completely sold. Love the ambient stuff and the mellotron parts. The bass just kills throughout, and very nice gritty guitar work as well. By the end I really felt like this was a pretty fun album :-) I like it!
    Glad you stuck with it and glad you "get" it! More hammer than glass this time!

Quote Originally Posted by Dana5140 View Post
    Oh, I feel your pain. My campus where I work was hit by the Dallas tornado back in October of 2019. We lost 8 of 14 buildings, no joke- $43 million worth of damage. We are rebuilding, and then got hit by a global pandemic! Sheesh!
    Oh my! Life is not easy when the world throws so much at you all at once!