Thread: Frank Usher Leaves Fish's Band

Frank Usher Leaves Fish's Band

Posted on Fish's website today: http://fishheadsclub.com/2013/03/01/...ves-the-feast/

Steve Sly

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    It's definitely too bad he won't be a part of this album, but he's come and gone from Fish's "posse" before, so I'm sure he'll be back again if the opportunity arises - on a studio effort or live.

You know, as much as I love Fish and his work, I always have a hard time making it through these emails from him. I don't mind him being verbose in lyrics, but I find these emails an effort to wade through. I wish he'd provide a bullet list of actual "news" items at the beginning or something. Just sayin'. Maybe I need a few drinks before reading them or something.

Fall of the Frank of Usher

Wasn't that a Poe title?

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post

You know, as much as I love Fish and his work, I always have a hard time making it through these emails from him. I don't mind him being verbose in lyrics, but I find these emails an effort to wade through. I wish he'd provide a bullet list of actual "news" items at the beginning or something. Just sayin'. Maybe I need a few drinks before reading them or something.
    I guess I am the opposite. I really enjoy reading his stuff. Yea he can get wordy, but it is always entertaining. I hope he writes a book someday.

Steve Sly

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Fall of the Frank of Usher

Wasn't that a Poe title?
    I always thought it was Alan Parsons ... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by SteveSly View Post
    he can get wordy, but it is always entertaining. I hope he writes a book someday.
    I'm on the fence. Sometimes it's good fun to read his ramblings, sometimes he's just a bit too wordy. He seems to keep going back and forth over that line for me.

The guy started writing a book at one point, didn't he? Last I remember, he was shopping around a few chapters, and I think the remainder would depend on whether he got a deal.