Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Big Train Montréal-why so little promotion

This tour could be in jeopardy... Like many others that involve international travel...

Quote Originally Posted by rickawakeman View Post
    Robert from ProgMontreal informed me he will update the listing on his site. Not sure what else we can do to spread the good word.
    Bob can't be on top of all these shows if the promoters are not reaching out to him. He used to be a lot more involved with Prog shows here in Montreal but has gotten away from it.
    "Corn Flakes pissed in. You ranted. Mission accomplished. Thread closed."

-Cozy 3:16-

Turns out this is an Evenko show. Tha's the big leagues up here, but it doe not appear they are doing anything to promote it or Bob would have got wind of it.
    "Corn Flakes pissed in. You ranted. Mission accomplished. Thread closed."

-Cozy 3:16-

Quote Originally Posted by rdclark View Post
    Because when a pandemic is officially declared, travel restrictions become more strict. And the US is especially fond of travel restrictions these days.
    And it doesn't help that the venue is called "Corona"...honestly, how silly is that today I saw a report that 38% of consumers are drinking less Mexican Corona beer, how absurd!

^^

Can you sue a Virus for Copyright Violation???

West of Worcester (Western Massachusetts)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Turns out this is an Evenko show. Tha's the big leagues up here, but it doe not appear they are doing anything to promote it or Bob would have got wind of it.
    Yves, do you think you could encourage Bob to update the listing? I don’t want to be bothersome but I am hoping more ticket would be sold if folks knew the band includes NDV, Dave Gregory from XTC and Rikard S. from Beardfish.,,

Quote Originally Posted by rickawakeman View Post
    Yves, do you think you could encourage Bob to update the listing? I don’t want to be bothersome but I am hoping more ticket would be sold if folks knew the band includes NDV, Dave Gregory from XTC and Rikard S. from Beardfish.,,
    Looks like it has been updated to include all performers (NDV, RS, DG) :

Le groupe comprend Nick D'Virgilio, Rikard Sjöblom (Beardfish), Dave Gregory (XTC), et Dave Lawson au chant, BBT a récemment sorti son cinquième album, The Difference Machine, qui offre des performances de Nick D'Virgilio (Spock's Beard, Genesis, Tears for Fears); Dave Meros (Spock's Beard) et Pete Trewavas (Marillion, Transatlantic, Kino).