Thread: Kimara Sajn - The Beat In Your Heart (EP)

Kimara Sajn - The Beat In Your Heart (EP)

Some of you might enjoy this little incidental EP. B.Sue and i celebrated our 37th anniversary as of last Wednesday. This sort of honours that.

It'll be on our streams page soon. Perhaps the start of a new album next year, we'll see.

In any case, we hope you like it.

Thanks and happy holidays to PE and everyone here

Kimara and B.Sue

P.S: Autumn/Phoenix is our most recent official anniversary release, btw. You may also check that out, if you like this.

Peace cups to one and all, K
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

That makes us very happy.

Thank you
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

Very cool, Kimara...
    I really enjoyed that!

Happy 37th!
    All the best to B.Sue as well...

~ M

Thanks Mark. 37 years - i do feel blessed

I'm glad folks are enjoying this. Hopefully a new album is brewing...

Peace cuts everyone,

Kim

There is now this sneak preview of the upcoming +1 album "Voodoo Ruins" (coming out in May). For anyone interested... the entire album can be streamed on Soundcloud via the link below (in addition to the Precognitive stream posted elsewhere).

Happy Wednesday, everybody

Kim

Apologies for the belated response.

Happy 37th, Kim and B.Sue!

I'll be checking out this new album today while at work.

Quote Originally Posted by aith01 View Post
    Apologies for the belated response.

Happy 37th, Kim and B.Sue!

I'll be checking out this new album today while at work.
    Thanks. No apologies needed, of course! I do feel blessed. Here's to another 37 years (we'll both be 102 then LOL)

I hope you enjoy the album. I'm very pleased and excited by how it came out. Surreal and a little abstract but tuneful and fun, we hope.

All the best to you, sir. Stay safe out there.

Kim

Quote Originally Posted by Polypet View Post
    Thanks. No apologies needed, of course! I do feel blessed. Here's to another 37 years (we'll both be 102 then LOL)

I hope you enjoy the album. I'm very pleased and excited by how it came out. Surreal and a little abstract but tuneful and fun, we hope.

All the best to you, sir. Stay safe out there.

Kim
    Thank you, and you be safe as well.

This album is really good; just finished the last track. As usual, this is one deep listening experience -- abstract at times, and beautiful. The style is unmistakable.

Aw shucks

I'm so glad you like it