Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1148

Thread: Soundcloud Share Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Wonderful! beautiful and love the textures. Great mix as well. BRAVO!
    Are you still using Bandlab for mastering? whatever you used it's sounds great.
    Bottom end is nice and clean, but rich and full.
    I'm mixing on Ableton and using some of their mastering tools on the main channel before I export it, then use Bandlab mastering for the final product.

That bottom end was the OBX-A. Nothing better on bass then an Oberheim.

Thanks for listening
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A gentleman is defined as someone who knows how to play the accordion, and doesn't.

Here's a new one with elements of Zep, the Fabs, and CSN. A short rock tune. Again, the artwork was generated by an AI after being fed the lyrical ideas.

Great rock ballad Joe. Did you ever get on Bandlab? I'd love to add some rockin' Hammond organ to this.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A gentleman is defined as someone who knows how to play the accordion, and doesn't.

Thanks, Bob! I'm not on Bandlab, but I can send you a track with the count-in and put together a chart with the chord changes. Would love to hear your adds. I can play about two measures at a time of keyboards, but consider it a major headache! This tune would probably benefit from it! Please PM me your contact info and I'll forward it to you.

Haven't posted anything for a while so here is my latest upload. It's an intended essay in bluesy rock.

https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=14646543

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarplyrjvb View Post
    Here's a new one with elements of Zep, the Fabs, and CSN. A short rock tune. Again, the artwork was generated by an AI after being fed the lyrical ideas.

3rd time of listening. I might have taken this as a late Beatles number if not for the drums being Defo not a la Ringo. Congratulations on a very nice track. Will listen again now.

I really like this one Clivey. Definitely a Robbie Robertson vibe.

Clivey, the recording is very good and the wah guitar has a little bit of Ozric Tentacles vibe. Me likey!

Joe - how does this sound now? Thanks for letting me add my little bit to your fine rocker.

^^ Hey, Bob! Love the organ adds! Seems you completed it before I even sent you the charts. Thanks for taking the time!

So far the consensus on Bandlab for your song is that you "KICK ASS". I concur.

Love that vintage Rhodes sound!

Quote Originally Posted by Rarebird View Post
    2 very nice songs.
    Indeedy, they are that , and with fabtastic palates of sounds. I preferred the 2nd one simply as it had vox. For sure they are both great showcases for Bob and his collaborators.
    Congratulations are in order.

Yeah, the Rhodes just fits into prog like a Hammond organ and a Mini Moog and a Mellotron.

Thanks for checking it out guys. Hard to find prog head who think like us over at Bandlab, though they just added a "Progressive Rock" category. I don't have to put these kinds of things under "Rock" or "Jazz" anymore and compete against songs that are quite different in style.

I had a ton of fun bending the hell out of notes on that second one.

Here's another proggy one from my band on Bandlab - Cereus Sounds. Enjoy

https://www.bandlab.com/post/fa3fad9...7-000d3a41ec2a

Here's a dedication to Bill Bruford, but without drums. Without drums! How can that be? Sacre-Blu!

It's one of his prettier melodies. Enjoy.

https://www.bandlab.com/post/dbc155e...7-000d3a41ec2a

Just finished this one last week while recovering from surgery.
    I'm polishing up the video which should be finished and posted before the end of this week.
    Thanks for listening.

Soundcloud page: Richard Hermans, musical meanderings https://soundcloud.com/precipice YouTube: [https://www.youtube.com/@richardhermans4457

I'm polishing up the video which should be finished and posted before the end of this week.
    Thanks for listening.

Sounds great. love it.

Very nice, Richard! I love the chord progression and the sounds you get; it builds gradually as you go along with an insistent beat that highlights the story you're telling. Your vocals have sort of a Nad Sylvan vibe to them.

Best wishes on a speedy recovery!

Quote Originally Posted by Rarebird View Post
    Sounds great. love it.
    Thanks so much for listening Renate, glad you enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarplyrjvb View Post
    Very nice, Richard! I love the chord progression and the sounds you get; it builds gradually as you go along with an insistent beat that highlights the story you're telling. Your vocals have sort of a Nad Sylvan vibe to them.

Best wishes on a speedy recovery!
    Hey Joe, thanks for listening buddy. Appreciate your comments about things in the song, and to give off a little Nad vocal vibe. I'll take that any day.
    As our fav band of all time once sang "getting better all the time".
    Soundcloud page: Richard Hermans, musical meanderings https://soundcloud.com/precipice YouTube: [https://www.youtube.com/@richardhermans4457

Thanks for listening.

Hi Richard.
    Listened twice and enjoyed. Particularly liked the segue at the beginning and overall psyche vibe, and the various sounds and textures coming and going. I am looking forward to seeing the video when it's done.Please repost when it's up.
    Hope you are making a good recovery man.
    Clivey

Quote Originally Posted by clivey View Post
    Hi Richard.
    Listened twice and enjoyed. Particularly liked the segue at the beginning and overall psyche vibe, and the various sounds and textures coming and going. I am looking forward to seeing the video when it's done.Please repost when it's up.
    Clivey
    Thanks Clivey, always appreciate you taking time to listen and comment.
    Appreciate the kind words and references to sections you enjoyed.
    Ttaking time to heal, and I'm a side sleeper, but forced to stay on my back while the stitches and stuff are healing...lack of sleep is probably the worst thing at the moment.
    I've fallen behind on some music listening, so I'll check out your new ones when I get a chance.

I'll let you know when the video is up, probably be this Friday, here on the Artist's forum.

Thanks again..Richard "Top Cat"

Quote Originally Posted by clivey View Post
    Hi Richard.
    Clivey
    Just wanted to let you know I've posted the video for this song.
    Thanks again.