Thread: An hour with Geddy Lee

An hour with Geddy Lee

Great interview from Ged's recent book tour. He's super laid back and in a good mood.

Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

I recently went to one his book tour stops, they should call it "Less Than A Minute With Geddy Lee" (it's only fair to say he seemed in a very good mood too).
    Cool interview, thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the video. He actually talks a bit more than usual about the influence Chris Squire had on him, particularly in getting his first 4001 Rickenbacker.
    I'm holding out for the Wilson-mixed 5.1 super-duper walletbuster special anniversary extra adjectives edition.

That was a very enjoyable way to spend an hour, thanks for the link.

Watched this about a month or so ago.

There a few out there around this length. Most of them a similar, but there are some cool stories you can pick up with each of them.

Quite a bit more self reflection now that the band is done.