Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Light prog fan

I think the subtext is rapidly becoming text.

Lots of recs here....

my tastes mirror yours to some degree (then again, all of our tastes do, to SOME degree).

I will not give you a list. I will merely recommend that you should definitely check out Anglagard. Hybris, or, really, any of their albums....or, especially, the live video release they did.
    "And this is the chorus.....or perhaps it's a bridge...."

Faust - s/t?
    If it isn't Krautrock, it's krap.

"And it's only the giving
    That makes you what you are" - Ian Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by chalkpie View Post
    Faust - s/t?
    “You are a froo-it fork!”
    Confirmed Bachelors: the dramedy hit of 1883...

I can't even imagine a prog fan being 'picky'...shudder to think.

Perhaps Anthony Phillips -The Geese and the Ghost would be a good listen for a Selling England fan.
    "The Bill of Rights says nothing about the freedom of hearing. This, of course, takes a lot of the fun out of the freedom of speech." - Pat Paulsen

My Art- http://www.facebook.com/rabidrenfro -My Life

Yes/Genesis/ELP?

Then you should check out The Flower Kings, Spock's Beard and Transatlantic (which has one member from both TFK and SB).
    You say Mega Ultra Deluxe Special Limited Edition Extended Autographed 5-LP, 3-CD, 4-DVD, 2-BlueRay, 4-Cassette, five 8-Track, MP4 Download plus Demos, Outtakes, Booklet, T-Shirt and Guitar Pick Gold-Leafed Box Set Version like it's a bad thing...

Off topic, but I find it odd how long it took you to find this forum! One of the first things I did when getting on the internet circa 1999 was search out forums where I could discuss the good ol' days of 70's prog and was pretty much stunned to find out that bands had sprung up in the 90's to fan the flames of prog again! That led me to here and several other places, and a CD buying binge! Anyway, enjoy your search for some new music...
    You say Mega Ultra Deluxe Special Limited Edition Extended Autographed 5-LP, 3-CD, 4-DVD, 2-BlueRay, 4-Cassette, five 8-Track, MP4 Download plus Demos, Outtakes, Booklet, T-Shirt and Guitar Pick Gold-Leafed Box Set Version like it's a bad thing...