Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Yellow Submarine" is back in theaters for the 50th Anniversary

Quote Originally Posted by GuitarGeek View Post
    Which, I suppose, confirms the theory that if something exists, there's "adult entertainment" related to it.
    "Adult"?
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic2012 View Post
    I remember eating Archies cereal. There was a copy of Sugar Sugar as part of the cardboard packaging. After the box is empty, you cut out the record with scissors. Sad but true......
    I think I had that same box and cut out the record! I also remember cutting out a Bobby Sherman record from a cereal box.

I do remember watching the Beatles cartoons. All I remember was girls chasing them. This was around the same time I was watching Speed Racer and Fireball XL5. Good (albeit jumbled) times!

Lucky Man
    Quote Originally Posted by GuitarGeek View Post
    Or "Mrs Brady or Mrs Partridge", if you were into the "MILF" thing.
    (Was this that great old SCTV parody? Unsure. Might've been SNL. The SCTV thing was precious, though. Candy, ballcap askew, shirt untucked as the Young Master Cleaver. Joe Flaherty as dad at the breakfast table, pouring JD into his Corn Flakes. Although it was often hit and miss, I loved SCTV)

"Ward? You're being a little hard on the Beaver, aren't you?"

Also love Yellow Submarine.
    Perhaps finding the happy medium is harder than we know.

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    I think I had that same box and cut out the record! I also remember cutting out a Bobby Sherman record from a cereal box.
    Yes, Bobby Sherman. I mentioned Goldsboro (Spelling ?), but that's what I meant.
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"