Page 200 of 264 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210250 ... LastLast
Results 4,976 to 5,000 of 6578

Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 40

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Dreamer Dreaming - Kate was Super in the Bush where she found a Tramp

I Have A Rock 'n' Roll Dream - Susan went to culinary school in England to learn how to Boyle water. But she didn't know if the electricity was AC or DC.
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

Have A Cigarette(s) - Floyd went to the LGBTQ club in the City and was surprised to find the Boys smoking Pink Cigarettes
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Smoke On The Water Road - Thieves broke into my Kitchen and stole my Purple dishes while I was Deep in thought.

Smoke Gets In Your Eyes - The Platters of delicacies served at the banquet were fit for the angel Gabriel and St. Peter

Safety Dance In The Smoke - While in Paris, they noticed most Men were Without Hats, and the street people kept begging, "avez-vous l'Argent"

I just gotta give myself a gold star for this one.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

Face Dance(s) On A Volcano - Who is Genesis?

Your Mama Don't Rain Dance - At The Revival, since the Water on the Cre(e)dence table was no longer Clear, it was anyone's Guess Who put Poison in it

Only Time Will Tell Mama - It took 17 hours, but Janis hired a private jet and flew non-stop from Joplin to Asia

Only The Lonely People - All The Motels in America have only a toilet...unlike the ones in Europe that also have a bidet

People Get Ready For Love - All of their collective Impressions were not favorable to the Company takeover by what they knew was Bad management

Shiny Happy People Are Strange - It is very common during R.E.M. sleep to pass through many of The Doors one wouldn't while awake

Strange Universe(al) Juveniles - Frank was in a Rush to finish his set at the Marino

Love Is Strange Kind Of Woman - As if it wasn't bad enough, Sylvia slipped him a Mickey after he had taken Purple microdot LSD and was already Deep(ly) drugged

Think Of Me With Kindness of Strangers Spock had a Gentle Beard but was known as a Giant of a person

Stranger Here...Than Over There Goes My Baby - Robert and the band found it hard to Plant their feet in one spot...they were quite The Drifters

Feeling Strange Days - Imogen crashed her Heap through both the front and rear Doors of her ex's new home.

Feelin' Saturday Night's All Right For Fighting - Elton braved highway Traffic to get to a John with his bladder bursting

All Right Now and Forever - With his wife gone, Richard was Free to watch Marx brothers movies all night

Forever & Ever Changes Amen - Travis Love(d) that all the dancers at the Bada Bing were Randy as hell

Always And Forever Autumn - Justin case of a Heatwave and to Ward off any potential fires, the farmer kept the bales of Hay in a cool, dark place in the barn

Smells Like Teen Spirit Of Autumn Past - Mary loved all the seasons, but it was Mostly Autumn that brought her closest to Nirvana

Wake Up and Smell the Black Coffee In Bed - With The holidays rapidly approaching, we need to Squeeze the budget to buy some Cranberries

Smell The Hand In Glove - The Smiths are suing the hospital where Mr. Smith was given a Spinal Tap intended for another patient

Smells Like Teen Spirit(s) Of Ancient Egypt - We all hope to reach Nirvana one day and earn our Wings