Thread: Knifeworld News

Knifeworld News

Knifeworld announce first London show since 2016.

Knifeworld will be presenting a one-off, special performance at London's Lexington venue on Saturday January 20th 2018.

A full-band Knifeworld acoustic show followed by an epic electric set. Both performances will feature long since played tunes and surprises.

We expect this to sell out, so you are advised to buy tickets early.

Following this special concert, Knifeworld will be jetting off to Florida to take part in an absurd event on a big fucking boat. Believe it, if you must. http://cruisetotheedge.com

Before this, however, Knifeworld are very honoured to announce they will be performing as part of Ginger Wildheart's Halloween Hootenanny at the Slade Rooms in Wolverhampton on Saturday 28th October. Tickets can be bought here.

If you go to the Knifeworld shop you'll get 50% discount on all T Shirts over the next two weeks! GO!

Finally, here then is Knifeworld performing the crowd pleaser Me To The Future Of You at the last London show in 2016. Me To The Future Of You

Much Love,

Knifeworld.

xx

Quote Originally Posted by Phlakaton View Post
    Following this special concert, Knifeworld will be jetting off to Florida to take part in an absurd event on a big fucking boat.

xx back, K.T.
    Steve F.

www.waysidemusic.com
    www.cuneiformrecords.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Remember, if it doesn't say "Cuneiform," it's not prog!” - THE Jed Levin

Any time any one speaks to me about any musical project, the one absolute given is "it will not make big money". [tip of the hat to HK]

"Death to false 'support the scene' prog!"

please add 'imo' wherever you like, to avoid offending those easily offended.

indeed
    If you're actually reading this then chances are you already have my last album but if NOT and you're curious:
    https://battema.bandcamp.com/

Also, Ephemeral Sun: it's a thing and we like making things that might be your thing: https://ephemeralsun.bandcamp.com

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlakaton View Post
    Knifeworld announce first London show since 2016.

xx
    Didn't we see them in January this year in London?

Ordered a T-Shirt
    Last edited by NogbadTheBad; 10-05-2017 at 03:20 PM.
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    Didn't we see them in January this year in London?

Ordered a T-Shirt
    Thought you'd notice that. I kinda looked at it for a min and thought - huh - 2017 probably. Best hug ever too. Kavus is Grand Master of Hugs. Although Oliver Grant Campbell from The Mercury Tree almost broke my ribs last night with his hug!

Sir Kavus - is there a new KW album on the horizon? I think I need to revisit Eden this coming week.
    If it isn't Krautrock, it's krap.

"And it's only the giving
    That makes you what you are" - Ian Anderson

Hi.
    Thanks for pointing out that we played in London in January. I was thinking of the full electric band when I wrote that.
    Regarding a new album... Up until this year I've been able to juggle numerous bands/projects and make it work but when the Gong dates came through for 2018 I realised I would really struggle to fit in Knifeworld around Gong's activity this year.
    It's a big undertaking, with eight members, and I want the next album to be a different beast. The idea I have will take a lot of work and time. I had to make the decision to let Knifeworld lie fallow for a year while this Gong stuff plays out. These gigs will be a good excuse to get back into the Knifeworld mindset again.
    Thank you for your continued interest and your kind thoughts on my hugging abilities.

Ticket booked for January, sounds like a good night!

Kavus - hey ! (any of those dates in the US or Canada ?? Other than on the BFB show ??)

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tom unbound View Post
    Kavus - hey ! (any of those dates in the US or Canada ?? Other than on the BFB show ??)
    You've been smoke that funky stuff again haven't you?
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.