Thread: Cruise to the Edge...who's going?

Cruise to the Edge...who's going?

Just curious to see how many PE members are going on this. My wife and I will be there. Last I saw they are nearing a sell-out, and they just announced that Roger Dean will also be along for the ride.

Rick

damn I wish I could afford it. not in this economy though...
    High Vibration Go On - R.I.P. Chris Squire

Sure wish I was going.

Have a great time!

We thought we could manage it but it's just too expensive for us right now. I'm still outta work.
    Looking for Terra Incognita tix instead.

Hope you and Steph have a great time Rick.
    JG

"MARKLAR!"

I bought my tickets early for VIP status to make sure we get good seats so we are good to go!!! Couldn't miss this opportunity to rub elbows for one week with so many icons of the music I love. Also Steve does so few American dates and I live in Seattle where most never venture except YES. They always seem to start their tours there and are always notoriously under-rehearsed so I'm hoping I might see them catch fire one last time.

If by "Steve" you mean Steve Hackett, he's been to the Triple Door in Seattle a few times. I used to live in Edmonds, WA.

Bought tickets the first day they went on sale and have been counting down the days ever since-- Should be a total blast!!

I'll wave as I get off the Monsters Of Rock cruise ... on the same boat and immediately before the Cruise To The Edge

Quote Originally Posted by thx5150 View Post
    I'll wave as I get off the Monsters Of Rock cruise ... on the same boat and immediately before the Cruise To The Edge
    No, that would be the Moody Blues Cruise, which I'll be on.

I'll be there, my wife'll be there, oh we'll be there!

What a great idea. I would rather go on a real cruise where fishing is involved.

Here's an 800 lb elephant to place in the room for all us Cruise to the Edge attendees. We've all been to Yes concerts where the audience has sat quietly and listened to the music and we've also experienced concerts where some drunken fan yells out "Play Freebird" at the quietest and most emotional moment of a song. So, what kind of audience will we be?

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    If by "Steve" you mean Steve Hackett, he's been to the Triple Door in Seattle a few times. I used to live in Edmonds, WA.
    If by a "few times" you mean once, then you are correct.

I realize Cruise to the Edge is a Yes reference, but I wish they'd change the name. It makes me think of The Poseidon Adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Rael View Post
    I realize Cruise to the Edge is a Yes reference, but I wish they'd change the name. It makes me think of The Poseidon Adventure.
    If you see Ernest Borgnine get on run!

Quote Originally Posted by Jondon4 View Post
    Here's an 800 lb elephant to place in the room for all us Cruise to the Edge attendees. We've all been to Yes concerts where the audience has sat quietly and listened to the music and we've also experienced concerts where some drunken fan yells out "Play Freebird" at the quietest and most emotional moment of a song. So, what kind of audience will we be?
    Gotta figure the first *g* Wouldn't expect many casual rawk goofballs to pay a couple grand to get drunk and shout at Yes *lol* Now the bands that play poolside, that may be different