Thread: Any Ringo All Star Band experts out there to ID specific year? (set list included)...

Any Ringo All Star Band experts out there to ID specific year? (set list included)...

Hello PE'rs... I recently bought a piece of gear (a Midi Router) from California. It needed repair... and I repaired it. What intrigued me afterwards were the Patch names recorded within the unit. This was almost certainly used in the Ringo All Star Band (and the keyboard player likely used it... so I think I have here a piece of gear once owned by Gary Wright... which would be a trip seeing as how as a lad in TN around Jr High.. I would listen to Dream Weaver and Love Is Alive on the school bus's radio). Can anyone identify what tour/year this lineup might be from? (Looks like Ringo, R.Derringer, G.Wright, Edgar Winter, Richard Page of Mr. Mister and a few other unidentified artists)... Set List as follows:

It Don't Come Easy
    Honey Don't
    Choose Love (?)
    Hang On Sloopy
    Free Ride
    Talkin In Your Sleep
    I Wanna Be Your Man
    Kyrie
    OtherPool1 (?)
    Yellow Submarine
    Frankenstein
    PeaceDream (?)
    Back Off Boogaloo
    What I Like About You
    RockNRoll HootchyKoo
    Boys (?)
    Love Is Alive
    Broken Wings
    Photograph
    Act Naturally
    With A Little Help From My Friends
    Dream Weaver
    Genuine prog album from back in the day! - *free download* : masquepremiere.bandcamp.com

This would have been 2010 or 2011. (The songs "Peace Dream" and "Other Side of Liverpool" are from Ringo's 2010 album Y Not.) According to Wikipedia, the lineup for that period was:

Ringo Starr – drums, vocals
    Wally Palmar (The Romantics) – guitar, harmonica, vocals
    Rick Derringer (The McCoys, Johnny Winter, the Edgar Winter Group) – guitar, vocals
    Edgar Winter – keyboards, saxophone, vocals
    Gary Wright (Spooky Tooth) – keyboards, vocals
    Richard Page (Mr. Mister) – bass, vocals
    Gregg Bissonette – drums, vocals
    Hurtleturtled Out of Heaven - an electronic music composition, on CD and vinyl
    https://michaelpdawson.bandcamp.com
    http://www.waysidemusic.com/Music-Pr...MCD-spc-7.aspx