Thread: John Collinge and Me on New Ears Prog Radio TONIGHT! 8 to 10 EST

John Collinge and Me on New Ears Prog Radio TONIGHT! 8 to 10 EST

I am thrilled to be a guest of Alan Ballargeron (sp?) on his New Ears Prog Show tonight. The other guest is our fellow PE member and publisher of Progression magazine, Mr. John Collinge! It runs from 8 to 10 PM and since John is such a cooler guest to have than than I, (honored to share the same show), I'm bringing along a track from the in-progress next Pinnacle album to try to keep interest.

wemfradio.com should work.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by arabicadabra View Post
    I am thrilled to be a guest of Alan Ballargeron (sp?) on his New Ears Prog Show tonight. The other guest is our fellow PE member and publisher of Progression magazine, Mr. John Collinge! It runs from 8 to 10 PM and since John is such a cooler guest to have than than I, (honored to share the same show), I'm bringing along a track from the in-progress next Pinnacle album to try to keep interest.

wemfradio.com should work.
    Hmm, interesting... I'm going to try to catch this, but if I don't, have a great time!

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    Hmm, interesting... I'm going to try to catch this, but if I don't, have a great time!
    I did, Jed, and thanks!

Great conversation and new song...and was very surprised with the name drop Greg!

In the current musical climate, it is hard NOT to mention a band as innovative as 3rDegree...
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RDegree_Robert View Post
    Great conversation and new song...and was very surprised with the name drop Greg!

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    I was only able to tune in for a bit, but I've now got the station bookmarked and it's good to have another Saturday night show to check out.

... and here it is, if anyone wants to hear it:
    http://newearsprogshow.libsyn.com/