Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whither Cryptic Vision?

Banned
    I liked their debut album, "Moments Of Clarity", a lot and will need to follow up on the rest of the trilogy. I'm glad that this post got reprised to remind me how much I admired their work on that first one. Hope that all works out for Todd, his wife and the rest of the band.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Mail View Post
    I know this is an old thread, but I am bumping it for two reasons...

Firstly, CV lead singer and guitarist Todd Plant is currently in hospital with his wife undergoing treatment for Covid 19. Last I saw he was being moved to ICU, but apart from that so far it seems the treatment is going well. If any of you have Todd on Facebook (which he is using to update people on his progress) or any other platform, I am sure he would appreciate a message of support.

Secondly, he has dropped some strong hints that there may be some Cryptic Vision news soon...

I also saw the band at Rosfest in 2005, and their Sunday morning set just blew me away. I was fairly active writing CF and live reviews back then and I did review them quite a bit. Sadly I don't have the time any more, but I have always loved their material and have fond memories of my time at Rosfest.
    Thanks for the info about Todd Plant's condition.

I agree that their 2005 Rosfest performance was mindblowing.
    Regards,

Duncan

Latest post from Todd on Facebook shows he is out of ICU and is recovering well.
    I only clicked on it because I thought it was going to be something more interesting...

Jon Neudorf
    Very good news. Excellent band. Hope they are able to work on some new stuff soon.

That's outstanding news!

So Todd has now been released from hospital and is at home relaxing. All well that ends well.