Thread: +1 - Future Perfect (new album)

+1 - Future Perfect (new album)

Howdy hi, folks.

This is possibly the incorrect place for this. If so, moderators please move for us. Thanks.

Just a note to let people know that our latest release is out and available for free streaming or purchase
    from our site. It's called "Future Perfect". A bit of avant-rock which suits the holiday season.

To listen, visit here: https://soundcloud.com/polyethylene-...future-perfect

To get a copy, visit our site.

Thanks for reading and listening

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Kim & B.Sue
    Precognitive Records
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

Happy Holidays and thanks, Kim!
    I have to say, the drum beat on Factory Of Fractals is one of my favoritest grooves I've heard this year.

Wrapping Christmas presents while listening to this album may be the smartest thing I do today.

Can I just say that Kimara is a treasure, and his music is incredibly beautiful and I wish the whole world could hear this album?

Well I said it!

Hey Kim,

Congratulations on the release! It's sounds wonderful and, as you may have already seen, I've already ordered a hard copy. (Got to have it, man!)

Take care, my friend, and happy holidays,

Alan

Thanks to everyone. We're honoured and touched. And yes Alan, a CD will be winding its way to you next week. I'm so happy to know people are digging our strange little album. It is oddly festive for being such a sarcastic and dark thing, eh? B.Sue is largely responsible for this release. I'm lucky to have her as a partner in crime. Merry Holidays to one and all!

Quote Originally Posted by mkeneally View Post
    Can I just say that Kimara is a treasure, and his music is incredibly beautiful and I wish the whole world could hear this album?
    You can because it's true and I wish the same.

Once again, a nice diverse collection of tunes, Kim!

^^^^

Nice comments! And I agree

Thanks for the lovely comments Mike, Ernie, Bill et al. You are the wind beneath our wings and so on and so forth

Seriously, you're all so awesome. Thanks from the bottom of our hearts.

Just FYI:
    Future Perfect is being featured right now on the fabulous Epileptic Gibbon podcast from the UK. Thanks to Ian Fairholm (Eppy Gibbon) for including us!

You can listen to it here:
    http://www.epilepticgibbon.co.uk/

And, in the spirit of the season, here is a link to a free download of the Polyethylene Pet/+1 4-CD digital box set "Friendly Fires" released last May (our first and last digital only release):

http://www.generalrubric.com/transfe...res-BoxSet.zip

Those of you who received a copy via our Word Salad campaign, rest assured, your words will be used very soon.

It may be a good introduction to our work for those unfamiliar. I hope you find some enjoyment in the box set.

Happy New Year to everybody!
    Last edited by Polypet; 01-06-2016 at 09:53 PM.

Bumpity bump…
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

Congrats Sir Kim - I'll check this out for sure. And yes I'm back - at least for a few days more

Chalkpie - He's baaaaack! Hi Frank, i'm so happy to know you visited my thread on your brief return

I hope you enjoy the new album when you get a chance to listen to it.

BTW - i hope everyone who visits noticed the FREE DOWNLOAD of our 4-CD digital box set. I know it devalues the thing but it is digital, so... there it is. One can also purchase it, should one wish (via our website) but, hey, here it is as a gift for PE members. Oh freakin' YAY

And, i should also add, it is a very very good compilation, imho. I think it could be a lovely way to spend roughly 4 hours. If you don't like it, hand it over to a friend (or someone you hate - either way). Pass the love around, so to speak.

So... that number again is: http://www.generalrubric.com/transfe...res-BoxSet.zip

Call today and get a free pony whip

Thanks again to all visitors here and do have a fabulous New Year,

K

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Really nice!!!

Thanks Greg, i hope you dig the box set also - two tracks from Future Perfect appeared there first

K

Hi Kim! I'm really enjoying your wonderful and inventive chamber music composition which kicks off the album. I've listened to it at least five times already. Some wonderful harmonies and melody happening there!

Thanks Reid. The box set has a ton of chamber things on, btw (should you be interested in hearing more).

Again, thanks to everyone for listening and for the lovely comments!

K

A gentle and final bumpette...