Thread: Caveman Shoestore - Frankensongs

Caveman Shoestore - Frankensongs

Unfortunately Frankensongs by Caveman Shoestore never made is to a cd release. It was up for release on Build-A-Buzz Records, but that never happened. This is a real pity to the ones who like Caveman Shoestore. Year ago Fred send me a CDr of this album. It's a good album, although not as brilliant as Super Sale.

Does someone has the tracklisting for Frankensongs? The CDr came without any information.

I didn't know this. I spend quite some time looking for this album after the announcement for the release, but never found it.
    Do you know why the album never saw the light of day?

cheers,
    Peter

It was announced for release on Build-A-Buzz Records in 2010 on the Caveman Shoestore website (http://www.cavemanshoestore.com/). The label is no more, I presume that's the reason why it has not been released.

I didn't even know they were still together, thinking that Super Sale came out a full decade back. Awesome record, that one.
    "Improvisation is not an excuse for musical laziness" - Fred Frith
    "[...] things that we never dreamed of doing in Crimson or in any band that I've been in," - Tony Levin speaking of SGM

I did not know about that either. I have their other releases and enjoy the hell out of em.

I don't think they are still together. Frankensongs was recorded shortly after the release of Super Sale.