Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tickets on sale so far in adavance....UGH....

That is long off for the Hackett show. I hope they really plan on adding more US dates. I'd go to Philly for this if I had to, but I'd much prefer a NY or NJ show.

So does this mean that the Hackett US tour is not till next Fall? I thought it was suppoosed to be March/April time frame.

Bob

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanks2009 View Post
    That is long off for the Hackett show. I hope they really plan on adding more US dates. I'd go to Philly for this if I had to, but I'd much prefer a NY or NJ show.
    yea, i can't even think of buying tickets now. I'm guessing if this is a quick sell-out, there will be enough people bailing out by October that there will be plenty of people selling tickets outside. Of course at the Keswick, there are always plenty of people selling tickets outside for just about any show.

Space Cadet
    I bought tix on Friday (row GG, Center) and just checked for "best available" in the Center and Row S came up...given how far out it is I'd say it is selling fairly well. Especially since the "real" on-sale time was barely over 48 hours ago.

Banned
    Maybe they will add a second night? I mean the Keswick always books two nights for the Musical Box. Here is the real thing. I'd attend both nights if they did two nights.

I bought my tickets for this show yesterday at the box office and its's already well over half sold. Guy at box office had no idea about a second show but he agreed tickets are selling much faster than they expected.

Banned
    The Keswick creepy guy probably ran short on money for christmas gifts this year so he came up with this plan to sell Hackett tickets 10 months in advance! (yes, I know, probably promoters are the ones getting the money up front)

10 months in advance ?? That has to be some kind of record. (pun intended,sorry) I bought my Yes ticket yesterday for the March show and I thought that was crazy.

Dangerously close to what Celine Dion did a while back, put tickets on sale a YEAR IN ADVANCE!!
    Never play slap bass around bears, you'll make them VERY angry.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Grizzly Bear View Post
    Dangerously close to what Celine Dion did a while back, put tickets on sale a YEAR IN ADVANCE!!
    wasnt that for her residency in Las Vegas? That's a little different.

Quote Originally Posted by 80s were ok View Post
    wasnt that for her residency in Las Vegas? That's a little different.
    NO, this was after the Las Vegas thing ended. It was a full tour.
    Never play slap bass around bears, you'll make them VERY angry.