Thread: King Crimson ticket for sale 10/3/14 in San Francisco

King Crimson ticket for sale 10/3/14 in San Francisco

FOR SALE: King Crimson ticket for Friday, October 3, 2014, 8:00pm, at The Warfield in San Francisco. I paid $86 including fees. You can have it for $50. I am selling because I have no transportation to the City on Friday, and I am not able to get off work early to take the bus or train from Sacramento to the City. You may PayPal me, and the ticket will be sent electronically, or if you live in Sacramento, I can deliver the already printed ticket in person for cash. Please PM me right away to make arrangements. Time is short. Thank you!
    Last edited by Hunnibee; 10-02-2014 at 12:26 AM.
    "The mountains are calling and I must go" - John Muir

"To breathe the same air as the angels, you must go to Tahoe" - Mark Twain

Oh Mel, I'm so sorry you can't go. That sucks.
    Cobra handling and cocaine use are a bad mix.

Yeah, I'm upset. When I bought the ticket back in May, I thought I'd just rent a car and go. Back then, I was still a temp and thought I'd ask for the day off. No dice. I'm flat broke and can't get any time off now that I'm a permanent employee. There is just no way I can get from Sacramento at 5pm to San Francisco at 8pm, including finding a parking spot near the Warfield on a Friday evening. I wish Saturday had not been sold out. I would have tried to make getting to the City on Saturday when I have all day to hitch hike or whatever. I was stupid to think I could get there on a Friday.

Bummer. WideOpenEars and I will be thinking of you.

Thanks, guys. Have a great time! I just put the ticket on Stub Hub since I'm not getting any responses on Facebook. If I have to eat the ticket, so be it.

That sucks. I never actually had to eat a ticket but did show up blindly at concerts a couple of times and couldn't get a ticket. Anyway, hope you can sell the ticket. Good luck.

I have a habit of not wearing tour t-shirts if I haven't seen the band on that tour, but thanks anyway, Mike. I'm just really sad right now.

Mel - If it's timing you're worrying about, you should have no problem getting from Sac to SF in 3 hours. As for parking, the Mission St. garage at 4th and Mission is close, stays open late and is very reasonably priced - I park there everytime I go to the Warfield.
    Duncan's going to make a Horns Emoticon!!!

I sold the ticket on Stub Hub, so I got some of my money back.

Eric, I don't have a car, and I didn't have enough money to rent one. I was hoping to get my paycheck yesterday so I could rent one today and make tonight's show instead. Unfortunately, I was told we would get paid on Monday instead, so I missed both King Crimson shows.

Glad to hear you sold your ticket Mel. Maybe next time you won't have to. Anyway, I'm like you. I prefer not to want a tour shirt if I haven't seen the band on tour. The one exception is I have a t shirt by Mastermind(remember them?)that I bought from the band themselves. I did see them live just not the show promoted on the t shirt. I think every t shirt I have though is from a show or tour I saw.