Thread: For Zep Fans...

For Zep Fans...

...of which I'm not one, but you might be interested in this.

http://tinyurl.com/kmz6j5m
    Cobra handling and cocaine use are a bad mix.

He's going to be here in Altanta this Friday night...been thinking about seeing the show but the Wife is on the fence about it as am I...I need a strong push either way.

OK, here you go:

IT'S ROBERT FUCKING PLANT!!

Hope that helps

Yeah, go. He's the one of the few giants left who is still eager to innovate and explore new ground. I've never seen him do a bad show.
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Quote Originally Posted by Jerjo View Post
    Yeah, go. He's the one of the few giants left who is still eager to innovate and explore new ground.
    Translation: He decided he needed to do Country/Folk to accomodate his now 1&1/2 octave vocal {cough} range.

Quote Originally Posted by Jubal View Post
    Translation: He decided he needed to do Country/Folk to accomodate his now 1&1/2 octave vocal {cough} range.
    He certainly has a lower vocal range, which imo, he put to good use on the O2 show, as is evident on the Celebration Day release. I personally think Plant has done a good job at respecting his limitaions and using his voice accordingly.

Robert Plant always struck me as someone who never wanted to do the same thing the same way twice, and I think that keeps his music fresh and vital. I applaud the guy for continually exploring, changing up the game to keep his music interesting, and as others have noted, making the best use of the vocal range he now has, which is actually still quite respectable for someone who'll be 65 on August 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe F. View Post
    I personally think Plant has done a good job at respecting his limitaions and using his voice accordingly.
    Even if it did take him 40-plus years.