Thread: Tritonus debut on CD

The Enemy God

Tritonus debut on CD

Re-release: Gardens of Delight - Walter Nowicki has released the first TRITONUS album on CD. A Collector ́s Item for collectors with a detailed biography/story, photos and bonus tracks.
    A ride down memory lane with the musical sins of youth.
    TRITONUS (C -Fis = the devil of music = diabolus in musica)

Love this album , finally a CD release with bonus tracks . Some great Hammond and Moog on this , recommended for ELP fans

And a very bad "singer".

Quote Originally Posted by rockcup View Post
    And a very bad "singer".
    Nah. Ronald JD Brand was fine. I'd say the band's second vocalist Geff Harrison was absolutely unlistenable due to his over the top unnecessary 'grit' and hammy mannerisms that didn't fit the type of music Tritonus was doing at all.
    NG ~ BC ~ PA

Quote Originally Posted by gallen1964 View Post
    Re-release: Gardens of Delight - Walter Nowicki has released the first TRITONUS album on CD. A Collector ́s Item for collectors with a detailed biography/story, photos and bonus tracks.
    A ride down memory lane with the musical sins of youth.
    TRITONUS (C -Fis = the devil of music = diabolus in musica)

Love this album , finally a CD release with bonus tracks . Some great Hammond and Moog on this , recommended for ELP fans
    Interesting.

They also have a second live-album from Release Music Orchestra. Now if someone would release their official albums.
    And I saw the last Eela Craig album, which is also of interest, for me.
    The second Zyma album is anounced, but that already was anounced in the release of their first album, so I'm not holding my breath.
    Last edited by Rarebird; 02-05-2024 at 06:43 AM.

I have the old 2-on-1 CD of both their albums, and I'm satisfied with that. I'm not in love with either album but, to damn them with faint praise, they're better than the last two Triumvirat albums, for what that's worth. And that totally looks like Tori Amos on the cover of Between the Universes.

Quote Originally Posted by Czyszy View Post
    Nah. Ronald JD Brand was fine. I'd say the band's second vocalist Geff Harrison was absolutely unlistenable due to his over the top unnecessary 'grit' and hammy mannerisms that didn't fit the type of music Tritonus was doing at all.
    I think Harrison is a fine vocalist, but I agree that he was an ill fit for Tritonus. To be fair to him, he only ever sang on one Tritonus song (actually, half of one song, Roland Brand came back to finish the balance of "Between the Universes").
    Confirmed Bachelors: the dramedy hit of 1883...

To be fair to him, he only ever sang on one Tritonus song
    If you exclude the live stuff, that'd be three songs actually. The one you've mentioned plus The Trojan Horse Race and Timewinds Of Life which came out on a non-album single in 1977.
    NG ~ BC ~ PA

The Enemy God
    I ‘ m ok with vocals , they are quirky , it’s Peter Seilers keyboards that I ‘ m living on these albums and on the Live Stagge Hotel CD they really stretch out , he’s a great Moog and Hammond player and seems to be still going albeit more film/ library type genres now I think