Thread: Steve Roach Rest of Life Echoes CD of the Month

Steve Roach Rest of Life Echoes CD of the Month

March CD of the Month: Steve Roach – Rest of Life. We float through ambient space with Steve Roach's Rest of Life. It's a double-CD of ambient electronic dreams from the master of that sound. Hear it tonight on Echoes from PRX. Read our review of it now. https://wp.me/p4ZE0X-m3B

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
    March CD of the Month: Steve Roach – Rest of Life. We float through ambient space with Steve Roach's Rest of Life. It's a double-CD of ambient electronic dreams from the master of that sound. Hear it tonight on Echoes from PRX. Read our review of it now. https://wp.me/p4ZE0X-m3B
    Well written review of this Roach release. It sounds like something I should explore. I haven't purchased anything from him for some time. This one has elements that apparently depart from his "normal" approach (yet the "Structures" magic sounds like it is still in place.

Listening to it right now. He has it available on his Bandcamp with the "name your price" option.

Quote Originally Posted by SunRunner2 View Post
    Well written review of this Roach release. It sounds like something I should explore. I haven't purchased anything from him for some time. This one has elements that apparently depart from his "normal" approach (yet the "Structures" magic sounds like it is still in place.
    Thank you. However, I don't think there is a "normal" Steve Roach approach. Even in the last decade, albums like Skeleton Keys, Tomorrow and Trance Archeology are radically different, let alone the difference between Structures from Silence, Empetus, Dreamtime Return, Artifacts and the Magnificent Void.