Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do not read this if you are a thin skinned Rush fan

PE Member since 7/14/2001 rushfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yodelgoat View Post
    Vaaat a Vooman!!! Hang on to this one!!!
    Trust me…I know! She is my lottery ticket for life!

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rushfan View Post
    I’ve mentioned this several times before. I met my wife when we were listening to a weekly internet radio show based on Rush. The station had a chat room where we first became friends and then started a long distance relationship 2 years later. We have now been married for almost 12 years after getting married on the 24th of May, 2009. She is a bigger Rush fan than I am. Has a bunch of tour programs, a model Red Barchetta, and a pair of the Pro Mark 747 drum sticks that used to be sold by the fan club.
    Cool story.
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)

I have told this story before but my wife once danced on a landing near the stage during "Roll the Bones". The incel fan boys were aghast when she got a nod of approval from Geddy.
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

A nod from Geddy??? Awesome! I'll have to try that at my next Rush con...., Oh, wait.... Damn!

I'm a master of air bass. On real bass, not so much... but not due to lack of effort...