Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New Queensryche Due April 23rd

Mod or rocker? Mocker. Frumious B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JIF View Post
    That's a low blow isn't? Have Dave, Yngwie, and Lars insulted their audience? Did they pull weapons on fellow band members? Or, did they take away a "fan's" cell phone, and throw it into the crowd? Furthermore, is there YouTube evidence of them doing these things? I've only heard certain things about Yngwie, but not that? I remember reading a quote from Joe Lynn Turner about why the relationship between him and Yngwie broke up: "we broke up due to religious differences. Yngwie thought he was God, but I disagreed".
    Mustaine is a nut. Lars sued his fans. As for Yngwie: http://www.break.com/usercontent/200...passeng-331977

"You've unleashed the focking fury!"
    "It was a cruel song, but fair."-Roger Waters

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frumious B View Post
    Mustaine is a nut. Lars sued his fans. As for Yngwie: http://www.break.com/usercontent/200...passeng-331977

"You've unleashed the focking fury!"
    In case of Mustaine, not his fault; most religious people seem nutty to me. Lars sued some "fans" more than ten years ago, get over it. If you followed the story closely, you would agree with him. That Napster guy somehow got a hold of a copy of I Disappear before it was mixed, mastered, or released to the public. Out of curiosity, I check out Napster while the suite was going, and I remember that the guy got a lot of some "Metallica" songs, and claimed that they were from the upcoming album. I like going into a store and buying a psychical CD, and that Napster guy was trying to ruin it by giving away free music. On the other side of the coin, I don't think that a CD should cost $20.

In case of Mustaine, not his fault; most religious people seem nutty to me.
    It's not just religion.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bails View Post
    It's not just religion.
    Then, I blame the massive amounts of drugs that he consumed for many years of his life.

Then, I blame the massive amounts of drugs that he consumed for many years of his life.
    Never blame the drugs - unless they were forcibly administered.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Banned
    Never blame the drugs - unless they were forcibly administered.
    Look, all I'm saying is Dave's not that bad, compared to people like Geoff Tate, Axl Rose, and Gene Simmons.

And I'm disagreeing with you.

Banned
    And I'm disagreeing with you.
    I obviously don't know much about Dave, then. What has he done that can be worse than Axl, Geoff, and Yngwie?

What do you all think of this?
    I actually like this song a lot.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roth View Post
    I actually like this song a lot.
    The song in this version?

I love the original 'I Don't Believe in Love' and all of OMC for that matter, but the re-recording sounds like Cher singing to a backing track that she recorded in her bedroom after smoking a carton of Newport menthols.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdomview View Post
    I love the original 'I Don't Believe in Love' and all of OMC for that matter, but the re-recording sounds like Cher singing to a backing track that she recorded in her bedroom after smoking a carton of Newport menthols.
    LOL!! That was funny. Geoff's voice does sound bad on that.

Mod or rocker? Mocker. Frumious B's Avatar
    If you don't believe in love then you sure as hell aren't gonna start after listening to that.
    "It was a cruel song, but fair."-Roger Waters

Banned
    This video was inspired by my conversation with Scott.

Banned
    According to a recent Facebook post by Ultimate Classic Rock, Geoff might bring K.K Downing out of retiring to tour with his version of Queensryche for a while.

Will he spit on KK, too?

Banned
    This is kinda funny.

Ah... the joys of Geoff Taint and Queefryche.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Nasser View Post
    Ah... the joys of Geoff Taint and Queefryche.
    Hey, I thought that you stayed with PE version 2.0?

Banned

Geoff sounds pretty good here, don't you think?

Geoff sounds pretty good here, don't you think?
    I wish that bald cunt nothing but the very "vest". It's his life, some of that is his legitimate work, and best of luck to him in November; after hearing the new Queensryche album, he's gonna need that, a jury made up of nobody but his wife and daughter, and a lot of bribe money. For me, as both a fan and a musician, trying to defend what Taint has done on FU is like trying to map out the thoughts of someone stroking out. The re-recorded versions in particular are so bad they make my brain feel like its crawling with ants.

Banned
    I wish that bald cunt nothing but the very "vest". It's his life, some of that is his legitimate work, and best of luck to him in November; after hearing the new Queensryche album, he's gonna need that, a jury made up of nobody but his wife and daughter, and a lot of bribe money. For me, as both a fan and a musician, trying to defend what Taint has done on FU is like trying to map out the thoughts of someone stroking out. The re-recorded versions in particular are so bad they make my brain feel like its crawling with ants.
    No, I thought that you were bashing both sides. Sorry for misunderstanding.

I see others are reading Blabbermouth as well. Yeah, Tate and his family are delusional!

Banned

I think that Geoff was a little buzzed. What do you all think?

I thought he was pretty lucid and a big contrast to how he's come off recently. Also, thought his wife had a nice (fake) rack.