Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pinnacle announce their fourth CD with Bootleg, er, Loot Beg

Thanks Ytserush! We picked the CDs up this week and they're almost all packed up to ship out this week. Karl is thinking g about recording some track by track videos to send the contributors after you've all gotten the record.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Received the CD today! Kudos to Man in the Mountain, the art and design look great! And I haven’t even looked inside yet!

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    Received the CD today! Kudos to Man in the Mountain, the art and design look great! And I haven’t even looked inside yet!
    Thank you Sir! The inside looks pretty spiffy too, so don't be afraid to take the plastic wrap off.

Quote Originally Posted by Man In The Mountain View Post
    Thank you Sir! The inside looks pretty spiffy too, so don't be afraid to take the plastic wrap off.
    After fondling it a bit.

ManInTheMountain - always the right choice. Always!

Quote Originally Posted by arabicadabra View Post
    Thanks Ytserush! We picked the CDs up this week and they're almost all packed up to ship out this week. Karl is thinking g about recording some track by track videos to send the contributors after you've all gotten the record.
    While I was at work I Thursday, I was "Jonesing" (sorry!) to hear Caress Of Steel when I got home from work, but surprisingly (since I didn't know they were being shipped) Tammy's envelope showed up in the mail and I knew exactly what I was holding in my hand (THANK YOU!)

Wife and I listened to it one time that evening and I'm having trouble getting past "Wow, when do we get to hear this live?" I'm not going to embarrass myself and ramble on about this album ("It's sounds like Pinnacle." "It doesn't sound like Pinnacle." "It sounds very bright." ) I'll spare you the deranged monologue.

Is there any way to get the lyrics for this? I completely understand why they aren't in the package (Great art by the way!) Very innovative design too.

Congratulations guys.

I'll make a deal with you: I'll get you the lyrics if you'll give me the deranged monologue.

Quote Originally Posted by ytserush View Post
    While I was at work I Thursday, I was "Jonesing" (sorry!) to hear Caress Of Steel when I got home from work, but surprisingly (since I didn't know they were being shipped) Tammy's envelope showed up in the mail and I knew exactly what I was holding in my hand (THANK YOU!)

Wife and I listened to it one time that evening and I'm having trouble getting past "Wow, when do we get to hear this live?" I'm not going to embarrass myself and ramble on about this album ("It's sounds like Pinnacle." "It doesn't sound like Pinnacle." "It sounds very bright." ) I'll spare you the deranged monologue.

Is there any way to get the lyrics for this? I completely understand why they aren't in the package (Great art by the way!) Very innovative design too.

Congratulations guys.

ytserush: Unbeknownst to me, all the lyrics are up on our Bandcamp page. Next to each song, there's a tab to click for lyrics.

https://pinnacleband.bandcamp.com/al...er-you-are-now

With the exception of 3rDegree Robert, if anyone else here has not received their perks that contributed, please tell me. (Robert, one way or the other, I resolve yours tomorrow)

Quote Originally Posted by arabicadabra View Post
    I'll make a deal with you: I'll get you the lyrics if you'll give me the deranged monologue.
    Thanks. But I still owe you that deranged monologue. You guys really outdid yourselves with this one. Thank the rest of your bandmates for me.

I certainly will. Thank you! I wasn't sure you would like this one, so glad that you do.

Quote Originally Posted by ytserush View Post
    Thanks. But I still owe you that deranged monologue. You guys really outdid yourselves with this one. Thank the rest of your bandmates for me.

Greg & Co. - I received the disc and the percs, and loved them both.
    Thankfully the disc will last way longer that the percs, which were richly enjoyed while they lasted!
    Thanks, Greg

It is we who thank you - so much - for helping us produce the physical CDs. And I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed the coffee!

Quote Originally Posted by gflorio View Post
    Greg & Co. - I received the disc and the percs, and loved them both.
    Thankfully the disc will last way longer that the percs, which were richly enjoyed while they lasted!
    Thanks, Greg

For anyone still following this thread, here's a news flash: These songs are taking on massive amounts of fire in rehearsals and will slay live! Any of you going to Scott Corcoran's Progtastic 50th Birthday Bash are going to get your heads ripped off. And then after our set, 3rDegree! If you know Scott, reach out to him.

And I'm dying to know what you think once you DO (or play it). Thanks again, Jed.

Thrilled to say that the CD is actually doing well (for us). Thanks again everyone!

And to complete the "circle of life", we just played our first gig since releasing the album. There's a great review by PE's own John Wilcox with photos of us, Laura Meade, 3rDegree and Stratospheerious at John's Prog Sheet site:
    http://progsheet1.hypermart.net/concertreviews7.html