Page 211 of 264 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,275 of 6578

Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 40

A Passing Ship Of Fools - Robert was in the hospital with a broken Foot, so Gordon brought him a nice low Light Plant to cheer him up
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

When The Ship Comes In The Cage - The Genesis of Bob's interest in Welsh culture was the poetry of Dylan Thomas
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

The Big Ship Of Fools-Eno walks around with his eyes closed,no wonder he bumps into The Doors
    "please do not understand me too quickly"-andre gide

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Big Time Peter doesn't like Pink clothes but Gabriel and Floyd love them

If I Could Turn Back Time After Time - Cyndi decided she would Cher the new Lauper(s) she bought to trim the hedges at her house

After The Gold Rush Hour - Jane had bad knees and couldn't Neil anymore to garden^^^, so she hired a Young kid to do all the Wiedlin and pruning
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

After Midnight Confessions - J.J. tried The new super Cale salad and decided it tasted so bad he'd rather eat Grass Roots instead

Midnight Rain Rider - Greg, speaking not just for Ottawa but rather for All Men, declared the poutine Nazzty

"Round Midnight Mushrumps - Thelonious and Gryphon became Monks.

Round & Round & Round & Round - Perry, while vacationing on Lake Como, was livid when he found a large Ratt feasting on Strawbs on the patio of his hotel room

Round The Back To The Pavilion - Anthony and Jacques enjoy discussing business plans over wine at the Phillips Cafe

My Back Empty Pages - Even though they can fly, it's not safe or suggested that Byrds play in The Traffic

Empty Heart of Glass - Pete adores Blondie in his new Town at the (sh)End of the street

It Keeps You Running On Empty - He and his Brothers bought a Doobie for an Andrew Jackson and toked up before the Brown(e)sville Station reunion concert

Browndirt Cowboy Poems Free - Echolyn used the John after Elton

I'm (a) Free Ride - "Who the hell left my dog Edgar outside in the middle of Winter?"

Riders on the Storm Season - Willow paused outside the White Doors

On The Radio Gaga - Donna was thrilled about her Summer trip to her relatives in Queens

On The Run, Run, Run - Floyd was tickled Pink that the boy scout special Explorers faction allowed him into their secret Club

On The Run For Your Life - The Beatles vacationed on Lake Lucerne in Switzerland

I'm Running To Paradise - Is that the star Sirius, and will you marry me. She said 'Yes'.

Paradise By The Dashboard Light Dies Down On Broadway - Genesis were bad boys so they ate no Meat but did have a Loaf of stale bread

The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway - The Genesis of the "Drifters" mentality probably started in ancient biblical times

Down And Out Out - Gabriel left Genesis in 1975 and nothing was ever the same after Peter's departure

Down On The Farm On The Freeway - Jethro was born with Little Feat that stayed small Un-Tull he grew up