Page 186 of 264 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196236 ... LastLast
Results 4,626 to 4,650 of 6578

Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 40

You Talk Too Much Of Nothing-Peter Paul & Mary took a ride in Frankie's Ford
    "please do not understand me too quickly"-andre gide

Nothing At All I Wanna Do - The Boys at the Beach suddenly grew very Gentle when the Giant appeared out of the water.

Nothing From Nothing At All - Although his Heart was no longer in the race, Billy still Preston to the finish line
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

Two Faces Have I Who Have Nothing - Lou was Jonesing for Tom's collection of fine art being auctioned at Christie's
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Nothing Is Easy Now-The members of Jethro Tull had Hot Tuna sandwiches delivered to their dressing room.

It's Not Easy Money - The Men, dressed in Crimson, wished they were Invisible, upon the unexpected appearance of the King.

Easy To Be Hard As A Rock - When the AC/DC went out, Bon's Three Dog(s) kept howling all Night

The Easy Road To Hell-Chris Rea was in a Heep of trouble when he named his daughter Uriah

Ladies of The Road Home - The King deferred to the other Kings concerning the Crimson and Flower clad men

Working On The Road - Ten Years After being diagnosed as lactose intolerant, Mark finally started using Almond milk
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

Daisy Chain Gang - Pretenders abound at Go-Go's

Daisy Jane - Starship toured America back in 1979

Sweets For My Sweet Jane - Lou, while just a Drifter these days, was once a stellar Reed player

My Sweet Lord Of The Thighs - The Quiet Beatle took an Aeroplane to visit his daughter at Smith college

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Songs The Lord Taught Us and Them - Floyd had the Cramps in the Pink areas of his belly.
    Last edited by mozo-pg; 09-07-2018 at 08:36 AM.

Presence Of The Lord Of This World - Even on Black days, the Blind have Faith on the Sabbath

He's Got The Whole World In His Ring Of Hands - Laurie and her Gent Ar(e) going to London

Second Hand News From the Front - Mac and his girl friend's behavior in the back of the Fleetwood was very Bad and against their Religion too

Second Hand Rose Of Sharon-Babs took a trip to Egypt where she rode a Camel(one hump)

My Love Is A Rose - Neil and Macca performed together at Desert Trip in 2017

Kiss From A Rose Of My Heart-Johnny took out some Cash from an ATM to buy his daughter a Seal.

Say Say Say Has Anybody Seen My Sweet Gypsy Rose - Unfortunately it didn't Dawn on Tony to go see Paul and Michael performed together in Orlando

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Is Anybody Out There Goes A Tenner - Kate met Floyd near the Bush close the Pink sign.

I Can't See Nobody But Me - Bea said to Dee, "Gee, I sure would like a Clark bar"

Nobody Home At Last - Floyd and Dan were in the Pink and Steely-eyed to finally get the entire house to themselves