Thread: Mac CD Burning Software Question

Mac CD Burning Software Question

No, not a "burning question," it's a question about software for burning CDs.

Way back when I had a Windows machine (last century), I used a software called "Easy CD Creator Plus" which had a neat feature, you could overlap tracks when you burned the CD. If one track faded out and the next one faded in, you could overlap the fades. It was seldom used, but really neat when you needed it.

Never found any software package for Apple Mac that has the same feature. Anybody know of one?

Ideally the gaps/overlaps should be individually adjustable. I've seen a few Windows packages where you can only apply the same gap to every transition.

And iTunes, the default burning software, allows gaps from 0-5 seconds, but nothing less than zero.

Toast is the best.

http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/toast/titanium/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I use Toast, too. Yes, you can do cross-fading.

I always thought EasyCD Creator sucked because their stupid-ass audio burning defaults added two-second gaps between tracks. You, essentially, had to tell it not to fuck up your disc by deselecting it.
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"