Thread: Legendary Tubular Bells producer Tom Newman releases back catalogue on Bandcamp

Legendary Tubular Bells producer Tom Newman releases back catalogue on Bandcamp

Producer and musician Tom Newman has made available 7 albums from his back catalogue available via his Bandcamp store. Best known for his production work on Mike Oldfield's Tubular Bells, Tom has had an extensive solo career as a musician, and the intention is to make as much of his back catalogue available as possible, with more to be added in the future. Amongst the albums on offer via bandcamp are his latest album "The Secret Life of Angels" first released in 2014, and "Tubular Bells by the Children of Ireland" - a charming reinterpretation of the album recorded by Tom in schools across Ireland. Also available are "Bayou Moon" and "Aspects" (both originally released in 1986), "Oyzmandias" (1988), "Hotel Splendide" (1997)and "Tall Scary Things" (1999).

These albums can be downloaded from:

https://tomnewman1.bandcamp.com/

View the promo video:

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Steve, what's the relationship between Rob Reed and Tom Newman - I just watched the promo and saw it was from Rob Reed's YouTube page. Did they work together on the Oldfield-esque stuff?

Well, not Steve here, but anyway, Tom Newman recently produced some music for Rob Reed, like the Sancturary II-album:

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    ^ Thanks, that's what I was alluding to above, but I didn't remember that Tom had produced.