Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: About Bubblemath, new CD and Live show....

Quote Originally Posted by Zappathustra View Post
    I am finally getting it now. And by getting it I don't mean admiring it or explaining it but actually connecting with it and loving it. I can only tell that it took me multiple listens and utter concentration - if you let go even for a moment you get lost in the maze.
    It's kind of like learning French, is sounds kind of cool at first exposure, but after you understand it, it really connects.

Saw them last night in Minneapolis.

Routine Maintenance
    Be Together
    Refuse? *new unreleased song*
    The Sensual Con

They thankfully went on 1st of 4 bands, and the other 3 frankly, I wasn't up for staying for. Especially per the doors were not until 9PM anyway.

Routine Maintenance it seemed, was quite the spectacle to pull off.

The new song "Refuse" I thought my friend Bill said after speaking to Kai I think, was not dramatically different from much of the Edit Peptide stuff.

Really happy that a good Samaritan stepped up and offered me a ride from Chicago to ProgDay!
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

oh that is very cool.

I did mention you progeezer and playing in Madison, WI to Kai. No idea if they have ever played there, but hopefully they will soon.