Thread: DPRP Long Songs List playlist on Spotify!

DPRP Long Songs List playlist on Spotify!

https://open.spotify.com/user/121231...aRrrFf68fTOiMx

This is obviously a work in progress, but it currently contains every song on the list available on Spotify, starting at 100:00 and longer and going down to 50:00. I'll be adding more from below 50:00 as time permits. It's currently at 38 hours and 24 minutes.

All available 40-50 minute tracks have been added. The playlist currently stands at 56 hours and 42 minutes.

All available 30-40 minute tracks have been added. We're now at 79 hours and 42 minutes.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    I don't exactly get it though. It seems to count each album as if it's one long track. I mean the tracks are separate, and the first track is only 6 minutes long...

For example, Beyond Twilight's "For the Love of Art and the Making" is in there, but each track is super short. Does it somehow consider that all as one track?
    Last edited by JKL2000; 02-13-2017 at 01:34 PM.

Well, I'm going by DPRP's official stance on whether or not a song counts. The problem you've mentioned arises when some releases have a piece as one long track, and other releases of that same material have the long piece separated into shorter tracks. Sometimes the latter is the only option available on Spotify.